Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Scores !!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Colunga appears to be the optimum number of vowels, consonants & syllables for our Warren.

Which is nice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do do do Adrian Colunga :thumbsup:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
At 1.42 Colunga, Colunga, Colunga and so on

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I'm excited by this signing and have been since it was confirmed and think Adrian Colunga is going to a massive player and can (don't won't to tempt fate) see us at least making the play offs.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
This could work especially as both sides of the North are not together in the singing....could echo from both sides.

Need to incorporate the verse before it to have a longer song, I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be that man who walks a 1000 miles to watch you scoreeee.. Colunga, Colunga, Colunga, Colunga da da dum etc

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
NHS BOGOF specs from what I can see.
Is this what you play in the Jockie dressing room before internationals to inspire Gordon, CM-S and the lads ?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
People who went,how good was Adrian?

Very quick with great vision and a fantastic touch. He made a few wayward passes but that was just ring rust. He is extremely quick at accelerating past his man and then always looks to play the best available pass or go for goal. He will be a team player and not a selfish individual who will probably nearly always make the correct decision on the ball.

I was VERY impressed

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Very quick with great vision and a fantastic touch. He made a few wayward passes but that was just ring rust. He is extremely quick at accelerating past his man and then always looks to play the best available pass or go for goal. He will be a team player and not a selfish individual who will probably nearly always make the correct decision on the ball.

I was VERY impressed
Wow that is a ringing endorsement! Sounds very good. I was surprised he let JFC take the penalty. Maybe a lack of English on his part?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I was VERY impressed

This. He was involved with every goal in one way or another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here