Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MISSING person - PLEASE Help*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
_45797724_45797674.jpg

I've BEAN trying to locate this PERSON as I have a CHECK for 5p for the ROYALTIES for COPIES sold of his BOOK 'POTLESS Pillock', I've SEARCHED his USUAL haunts on Church Road but he SEAMS to have GONE missing.

I even PRETENDED to be from South Today and OFFERING an interview LIVE on TV BUT I still can't FLUSH him out, WEAR has he gone ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yawn.......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really hope nobody on here has a family member or friend genuinely missing at the moment - this would prob upset them a bit...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We are playing in 15 minutes why are you not studying the line-up and listening to Johny Cantor and getting excited like the rest of us?

I have a poop that has been pending for 24 hours but even that is going out of the window at this point.

Get your HEAD STRAIGHT!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
View attachment 57911

I've BEAN trying to locate this PERSON as I have a CHECK for 5p for the ROYALTIES for COPIES sold of his BOOK 'POTLESS Pillock', I've SEARCHED his USUAL haunts on Church Road but he SEAMS to have GONE missing.

I even PRETENDED to be from South Today and OFFERING an interview LIVE on TV BUT I still can't FLUSH him out, WEAR has he gone ?

Mmmm I'm beginning to suspect YOU are Dick Tight !

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I somehow should really know better, yet I open the thread expecting non drivel. Drivel of vast proportions is then followed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I really hope nobody on here has a family member or friend genuinely missing at the moment - this would prob upset them a bit...

If this thread has the potential to upset someone. He/She should turn off the internet, lock the doors and close the curtains.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If this thread has the potential to upset someone. He/She should turn off the internet, lock the doors and close the curtains.

Lol ok then boss you've spoken now...

It amazes me people misinterpreting throw away comments

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

Like Eddie Gibson from Brighton who went missing in Cambodia. God bless him and his parents.

We are playing in 15 minutes why are you not studying the line-up and listening to Johny Cantor and getting excited like the rest of us?

I have a poop that has been pending for 24 hours but even that is going out of the window at this point.

Get your HEAD STRAIGHT!

Let's hope nobody is loitering below your window.

Nov 27, 2009
Totally sick and idiotic post. There are people in Sussex going out of their minds looking for loved ones in atm, and you post a perverted thread like this.

Sick ****, whats next? Why not ring 999 and pretend there's a fire somewhere. That would be right up your street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here