Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

Have seen that on Sky. You also know why the Rotherham council (Labour) allowed it to flourish is because they wanted the Asian vote. In 2006, Panorama was going to report about British white girls being gang raped in Rotherham but Labour and Tony Blair persuaded them and the BBC to postpone the program because they were scared it'll hurt their election chances and also for community cohesion so effectually allowed the grooming to continue.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' description of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

que; Dave In Prague!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Have seen that on Sky. You also know why the Rotherham council (Labour) allowed it to flourish is because they wanted the Asian vote. In 2006, Panorama was going to report about British white girls being gang raped in Rotherham but Labour and Tony Blair persuaded them and the BBC to postpone the program because they were scared it'll hurt their election chances and also for community cohesion.

Do you have a source for that? I'm not saying it isn't true, it probably is but would be interested to know where you readthat. I've heard it as rumour.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You can bet your life that barbaric level of abuse was being repeated across a large number of towns at the time. Completely vile.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Do you have a source for that? I'm not saying it isn't true, it probably is but would be interested to know where you readthat. I've heard it as rumour.

I can provide you all the nasty little details if you wish but you could also investigate yourself and you'll be shocked on your findings. Only takes a few seconds of looking to find what was going on but the authoritys yet again turned a blind eye just like this pedophile gate that is on going.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I can provide you all the nasty little details if you wish but you could also investigate yourself and you'll be shocked on your findings. Only takes a few seconds of looking to find what was going on but the authoritys yet again turned a blind eye just like this pedophile gate that is on going.

I've been investigating similar incidents for a book I'm writing so I'm sure I won't be shocked anymore! just didn't know anything about this one. Thanks though. I'll do my own digging.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Pakistani gangs again, labour damned for protecting asian vote.

Last edited:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I've been investigating similar incidents for a book I'm writing so I'm sure I won't be shocked anymore! just didn't know anything about this one. Thanks though. I'll do my own digging.

It's the tip of the iceberg. Follow the rabbit and you'll see how far the rabbit hole goes. What is so shocking is that it's still goes on today on massive proportions but the establishment don't want the public to know in fear of community cohesion.

D

Deleted member 22389

We think we have a problem, If I told you Sweden is now the rape capital of the EU I don't think some people would believe it.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
You can bet your life that barbaric level of abuse was being repeated across a large number of towns at the time. Completely vile.

It's spread to a town near you, the last town where Asian men groomed white girls is Eastbourne and there have been reports that Asian men are targeting girl homes in Brighton but politicians have dismissed this but we all know it'll be a matter of time before it's reality (the truth) and not fiction is on Sky. The BBC love to hush these things up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here