hyypia-120814-l229-1824184_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:30 26th August 2014
by Paul Camillin
I'm very happy where we are as we have more quality in the squad."
Sami Hyypia

Sami Hyypia says he now feels he has the luxury of quality across his squad – but the Brighton & Hove Albion boss hasn't ruled out more additions before the transfer window closes.Tonight his focus switches to the Capital One Cup second round tie at Swindon Town, but speaking ahead of the game, he said "We're always searching for the right players and when the right one comes in front of us if they’re available then we will go for it.
"Now of course it's looking more positive than two weeks ago. I'm very happy where we are as we have more quality in the squad. I have a luxurious problem: a lot of good players to choose from. That's a good situation for a manager.
"We have been searching for offensive options and Adrian Colunga will give us one. He can play up front. He's not the biggest but he has played many games up front at Getafe and he can play in-between the lines as well."
Colunga is awaiting international clearance, before he knows whether he will be able to play against Swindon tonight – with Hyypia set to rotate his team.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Hyypia added, "I hope he will be very good for us and adapt to the English game very quickly. We still haven't got the international clearance for tonight, we will see how that develops."Tonight's game will give us an option to give minutes to some players who haven't played a lot recently.
"We mustn't underestimate Swindon. For them it is a big game, playing a side which is in a higher league than themselves, and usually that motivates a side very much. They will definitely up for the game and for a fight.
"From what I have seen of them they like to play football as well, so it is going to be an interesting game to be involved in."
Meanwhile Hyypia has challenged a number of his players to aim for doubles figures in the scoring charts this season.
"I hope that there will be many players who score ten goals or more. We will see if that happens, but you never know what can happen in football.
"We are working on getting more chances in each game. We have players that can score goals; if we can get a few players scoring more than ten goals then that would be a massive bonus for the side."*
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CHARLTON
[/h]saturday 30TH AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BLACKPOOL
[/h]SATURDAY 20th september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v Cardiff
[/h]tuesDAY 30TH september, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here