Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New chants for newcomers ....

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Ok, given the list of players gone. Its time to revamp done of our albion team chants, how about this one? Of course it was Zamora's but this fella is certainly looking worthy of a chant similar to our old promotion king bobby.. Maybe shearer and cole are a bit old so any one want to punt some more current crowd favourites ? I was thinking replacing shearer for 'Glenn' and cole for 'Leo'

When the ball hits the goal, its not Shearer or Cole, its Texeira, when the ball hits the net like a f***ing rocket its Teixeira!

Ie

When the ball hits the goal, its not Glen or Leo, its Zamora. when the ball hits the net like a f***ing rocket its Zamora.

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Or to those who think it needs cleaning up, we
Could change f***ing rocket to 'blinding rocket'... If some might be offended :/

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Come off it, let's find some new tunes instead of rehashing the same old ones.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Welcome to NSC Challster. It's not really the done thing to just comment threads you have started.:jester:

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Thanks blackadder, good to be in the NSC. Sorry about that re etiquette. Bit too keen to get singing new chants. For a laughter can anyone remember the ol fav pc beard m lord pc beard.. We used to sing it at the goldstone ;) he loved it!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks blackadder, good to be in the NSC. Sorry about that re etiquette. Bit too keen to get singing new chants. For a laughter can anyone remember the ol fav pc beard m lord pc beard.. We used to sing it at the goldstone ;) he loved it!

Welcome Challster, yes remember PC Beard and the chant, all good fun. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Challster = was that Ron Challis' nickname before he became Challis Of The Palace?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
PC Beard. Oh the days. A goalless draw with Bristol City made beautiful as he waddles his way past the North Stand. All hail The Beard.

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Might have been, but defo no relation of mine.. Only Seagulls blood in my veins fella! ;) thanks for the heads up though :/

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Still getting used to using this forum .. Below comment is meant to go in this direction ..

Might have been, but defo no relation of mine.. Only Seagulls blood in my veins fella! ;) thanks for the heads up though :/

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As previously posted:

Don't you ever, don't you ever
Stop being lanky, showing me you're cumbersome

Ince charging
Ince charging
Coordination is nothing to be scared of

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I still want to randomly sing sweet Caroline with maybe only one word change (caroline-albion)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You're Palace and you know you are
You're Palace and you know you are
You're Palace.....

I thought the same, but a quick look at the email address used to register the account would strongly suggest not. It would however suggest a relatively young poster.

Welcome Challster. Could I suggest that you spend a little time looking at other threads and contributing to them before starting your own? It'd ease you into the ways of the Board more comfortably... it's entirely up to you, of course, but that's my two-penneth worth.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I thought the same, but a quick look at the email address used to register the account would strongly suggest not. It would however suggest a relatively young poster.

Welcome Challster. Could I suggest that you spend a little time looking at other threads and contributing to them before starting your own? It'd ease you into the ways of the Board more comfortably... it's entirely up to you, of course, but that's my two-penneth worth.

A relatively young poster? And he remembers the Goldstone and PC Beard? Hmmm.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A relatively young poster? And he remembers the Goldstone and PC Beard? Hmmm.

Good point. The email address would allow a more mature poster; statistically, it's more likely to be a young poster, hence my comment.

EDIT: a little more research reveals that my initial guess that the OP is a youngster is incorrect. So the postings about the Goldstone and PC Beard are perfectly plausible.

Last edited:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
song for the new boys

Corlunga, ga, ga, ga push pineapple shake the tree
Dan Holla, la,la,la, CMS , JFC
Teixeira, Inigo ,Joe Bennett, O’Grady
Let us all stand as one and praise the Brighton blue army

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here