Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't we care about Swindon Game?

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Can the club please post ticket details for this game as at today , is it pay on the gate or don't you care as it's not an earner for you ? .

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Theres a thread on the game. All the info is on there.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
So where is any details from the club ?

Even in the programme on sat fans mention there is nothing about this game . Swindon continually post about selling tickets , our club nothing about the ticket situation . Please some of us need to arrange time off work at last minute , or travel conditions when you have kids to consider , we are great at advertising last min for home games but nothing about this today at all from the club , away is the support you need as well .

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
To be honest...from my point of view...do we need to get injuries and red/yellow cards which COULD hinder our league progress,which is more important...I'd rather get promotion than proceed in a Mickey Mouse cup.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even in the programme on sat fans mention there is nothing about this game . Swindon continually post about selling tickets , our club nothing about the ticket situation . Please some of us need to arrange time off work at last minute , or travel conditions when you have kids to consider , we are great at advertising last min for home games but nothing about this today at all from the club , away is the support you need as well .

Today is a Bank holiday so most of the staff will be at home.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
A win is a win and a cup is a cup , just league for you then so can I have your FA cup tickets when we get there next ?

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
A cup run please plus the league ( called a double as Liverpool or Man U ) club tell us ticket situation , we would like a response , when your in the public eye you never have a holiday or when you work for yourself , tonight many of us self employed are working ready for the week ahead, it's not the old days . It's a seven day week 24 hours a day in the real world .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
A cup run please plus the league ( called a double as Liverpool or Man U ) club tell us ticket situation , we would like a response , when your in the public eye you never have a holiday or when you work for yourself , tonight many of us self employed are working ready for the week ahead, it's not the old days . It's a seven day week 24 hours a day in the real world .

You sound like an utter cock.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A win tomorrow could set up a headline tie in the next round. I like to see the club taking cup tournaments seriously.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
One thing I missed from last season is a big cup game. Yes, we had the Premier League giants that is Hull, but compared to the Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle matches of the passed few season, it didn't have that wow factor.

Is it POTG.....

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
One thing I missed from last season is a big cup game. Yes, we had the Premier League giants that is Hull, but compared to the Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle matches of the passed few season, it didn't have that wow factor.

Is it POTG.....

Great some sense , club tell us " Is It Pay On The Gate" ,

Thanks to all who contributed , but where's the answer from the club , Swindon are telling us to travel I think ? .

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
Great some sense , club tell us " Is It Pay On The Gate" ,

Thanks to all who contributed , but where's the answer from the club , Swindon are telling us to travel I think ? .

According to official BHAFC twitter, it is pay on the day. The ticket office opens at 5:30pm and it is cash only. They posted this 2 days ago when asked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here