Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Members

A PARTY POLITICAL BROADCAST.....soz i't's13 years late!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Hi folks...Sooty here from Cambridge!x Thanx to Bozza/admin for their administering of your site and allowing me to join and post this link to a programme we made back in 2001 called Amber & Black! It was all about the U's each week and broadcast on local Cable TV to Cambridge folk....and no one else really.....until now....13 years later!x I fronted over 30 of the shows and I recorded them on VHS as you did back then! There they sat....until Utube about 5 weeks ago!x I was inspired by CUFC's re-arrival into the League proper and thought of reviving the shows which covered the last time we were in Div 2!....they have gone 'massive' back home and certainly fans of clubs who featured have appreciated the footage too!x I hope you all will....as YOUR ON!!!x

I have just uploaded Episode #9 which featured the first home game at the Abbey v yourselves! Loads of fans and a bit of action from 2001 is on there! You also have a 'star' in your fans quarters who was doing his best for you all and he would have made my 'team' of supporters any day!x A happy day for all I recall and present it here for you to enjoy....13 years later!x
    If you like the show then there are other episodes already uploaded and a further 20+ as we go along each week i will mirror the games we had...13 years ago!x My name is Sooty Edwards....on me passport and stretched limousine....you're welcome!x The new shows will be announced and linked via my Facebook page which all comers are welcome....I just don't 'chat'....too busy....I just 'share'...and pi** meself at all your things you whack on there......super..!x
    @@
    ~
    LUV
    SOOTY
    X

The 'plug' which has gone down 'massive' our end.....!x Please make sure he gets to see it....and I sincerely hope he got what he was 'canvassing' on!x I did say we is gonna take it 'International'......din't say when...or via wot medium......job done!!hehe!x

..and the full Monty....X

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Fantastic!!x Thanx for the emails and updates on the Councillor Bodfish/ground job....!x Still looking for the fella featured in the pic! I would like to shake his hand!x I have 'managed' my club over the past 14 years from the terraces so to speak. I have removed/installed several Chairmen/Managers and staff to ensure the focus has been 'Community'....fan end. As I said...he'd make my team any day!x I come to Brighton on business regular...and sincerely would like to thank him for his dedication to his club....where required!x he took me by surprise....and it takes a lot to do that! Respect!x

LUV
      SOOTY
      X

....wotever it takes......!x
      @@
      ~
      Attachment 57891
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      ...and just remembered....this pic I use regular...it was taken in Brighton under the arches....!x Worked with a firm based in Shoreham in the 90's....stayed at Brighton regular and went to many of your games!x Happy days!x
      Attachment 57892

LUV
      SOOTY
      X

0 Not allowed!
      You on glue?
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Endorphine Nibble!x In fact I have to stop taking a pill to get high these days! Had a Thyrodectomy op and replaced with Levothyroxine pills! If I don't take em for a couple of days....I can do an all-nighter as if on whizz...naturally!!x Didn't have it when doing all-nighters DJing around the Nation during the 90's...sadly!! Glue Dear Nibble is too harsh a substance to have endured to get 'the hit'...I reckon!x Never done it but tried most things! not one for putting things up...or in anywhere...! How else can I assist the 70+ Charities who deal with all life's excitement as I do without such knowledge...wisdom and experience!x Me Mam threw a durex on me bed aged 16 and said 'Now ure old enuff make sure u use one'....aaaand.....'I don;t care wot u do in yer life but don;t get involved in drugs'! Now...that might have been sound advice coming from most Mams....but....she'd been married 4 times by then...was a Lesbian and been an upmarket Pro since I was 5....oh and none of the 4 'Dads'...where me own!! So Nibble....I did take her advice quite seriously...she knew 'the craic'...init! I didn't touch any substance until I was 30....I was financially...mentally and emotionally free to do so!x I liked your quip in the 'whose givin it laaarge' thread....we'd get on!x
      Willing to account for meself friend.....anywhere...anytime. ....one can when one is.....free!......frightens most to death I find!!x Your stage.....!x
      @@
      ~
      LUV
      SOOTY
      X
      ...wots ure tipple nibble?!x I ain't drunk alcohol since 1980 either..........honest!x
      Last edited by SOOTY; 26-08-2014 at 13:51.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SOOTY View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I liked your quip in the 'whose givin it laaarge' thread....we'd get on!x
      Yes, I think you would. @Nibble , don't you think so?
      2A. K2-18b
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Honesty Goldstone....best policy!x Sadly the football world is not exactly the best place to be such...I find!x Am banned at my club for being too honest....honest!x Pleasure meeting you all and reading ure stuff.....and I leave you all with my original....have a super season all!x
      LUV
      SOOTY
      X

...and an extra X for Greg......!X

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      Yes, I think you would. @Nibble , don't you think so?
      He sounds dreamy
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SOOTY View Post
      Honesty Goldstone....best policy!x Sadly the football world is not exactly the best place to be such...I find!x Am banned at my club for being too honest....honest!x Pleasure meeting you all and reading ure stuff.....and I leave you all with my original....have a super season all!x
      LUV
      SOOTY
      X

...and an extra X for Greg......!X
      You're banned at the U's for being too honest? I bet there's a story there. I'll mention you to Dave when next I see him.

Who's Greg, btw...
      2A. K2-18b

1 Not allowed!
      Sooty. Please stay on NSC. We need more posters who put kisses after every comment they make. There's too much hate on here.
      El Rey esta muerto. Larga vida el Rey.