Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett's Field

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I may have missed something here but who is parking there now? I guess disabled but from the number of cars in there on Saturday I find it hard to believe it was all disabled.

It wouldn't be the people on expensive one off corporate packages would it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Old Farmer Bennett?

ss109.jpg

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Maybe the Bennetts are parking there.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hypothetically, if I were to contact the farmer, and reach an agreement with him to park my car there on match days, would I be allowed to? Does the club own the only access etc?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hypothetically, if I were to contact the farmer, and reach an agreement with him to park my car there on match days, would I be allowed to? Does the club own the only access etc?

That's actually a really interesting question! Imagine if Farmer Bennett reached agreements with hundreds of people separately to park there. The club owns the access land though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I imagine that the club would play hard ball with the access, as tthere doesn't appear to be a lot of love between the two parties. Eventually a deal will be agreed as it must be beneficial to both to have the extra car parking

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I imagine that the club would play hard ball with the access, as tthere doesn't appear to be a lot of love between the two parties. Eventually a deal will be agreed as it must be beneficial to both to have the extra car parking
But in the meantime the club is saving a pooh load of cash at what appears to be minimum impact on the fans.

My guess would be it'll only raise it's head again at hotel o'clock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here