Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Just a quick question.

How often are 1901 season tickets made available to supporters ?

Enjoyed the Overline lounge on Saturday and now seriously considering (if available) making it a permanent fixture.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Just a quick question.

How often are 1901 season tickets made available to supporters ?

Enjoyed the Overline lounge on Saturday and now seriously considering (if available) making it a permanent fixture.

There will probably be some available through the club when the current licences expire at the end of next season. In the meantime there are generally one or two for sale privately (although there might not be so early in the season) try asking Paul Rodgers or Marcus if they know of anyone trying to get rid of theirs.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I think it's "dead man's shoes" and there's a waiting list. Your best bet is to contact the club.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Call me old fashioned however I can see nothing attractive about attending a football match in an area where you have to conform to a dress code.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the south west corner 1901 has seats available, and IMO that lounge is better than the Overline. As has been said, speak to Paul Rogers (Paul.rogers@bhafc.co.uk) and he'll confirm what's available.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There will probably be some available through the club when the current licences expire at the end of next season. In the meantime there are generally one or two for sale privately (although there might not be so early in the season) try asking Paul Rodgers or Marcus if they know of anyone trying to get rid of theirs.

"Some" or many?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Possibly a tidal wave or if we are in the PL, none. Mystic Meg is observing the Bank Holiday.

If we are still Championship this may be quite an issue for the club, do you have to commit to 5 years at a time ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've seen your dress code and yes I would call you old fashioned!!

Be careful otherwise those "shoes" might be a mention.........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Will be interesting to see how they price the 1901 subscriptions at renewal time.

They will obviously want to retain the fans/corporates.

Also the people that bought the 5 year seat licences (separate from monthly match subscription) will be looking at shelling out for a further seat licence plus subscription if they wish to carry on in the 1901 club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will be interesting to see how they price the 1901 subscriptions at renewal time.

They will obviously want to retain the fans/corporates.

Also the people that bought the 5 year seat licences (separate from monthly match subscription) will be looking at shelling out for a further seat licence plus subscription if they wish to carry on in the 1901 club.

Is this the opportunity for the club to introduce a two tier pricing strategy ? 5 year seat licences to be a lot more expensive in a central location to attract the corporate hospitality crowd and shift the "regular" fans out to the wings ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Is this the opportunity for the club to introduce a two tier pricing strategy ? 5 year seat licences to be a lot more expensive in a central location to attract the corporate hospitality crowd and shift the "regular" fans out to the wings ?

Possibly of that happening. But you also have the 'life' licences and 'regular' fans in the central locations.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think the south west corner 1901 has seats available, and IMO that lounge is better than the Overline. As has been said, speak to Paul Rogers (Paul.rogers@bhafc.co.uk) and he'll confirm what's available.

There were at least 20 or so available in exactly this spot a couple of months ago. It's the old WAGS spot, before they were relocated to the East.

There already is a two tier strategy - on both licence length and pricing.

Licence: 5 years (expires at the next of next season) for £500 or "lifetime" (actually something like 50 years from memory) for £1000.

monthly Pricing: "Platinum" - central location in West middle, all of 1901 WSL, and the whole of East stand 1901, bigger lounge (eg BUPA, Overline), more focus on the added-on bits (eg - match day hosts more likely to turn up, Mullers will make more speeches there) - £125 pm. "Gold" - towards the wings, smaller lounges, much less likely to get attention if they're under-staffed. £91 pm. I say "towards the wings"; I'm in "Gold" - three seats away from Platinum (so about as close to the centre as you can be for a "Gold" member) and I'm about mid way between the half way line and the North penalty box line. Closer to the centre = Platinum.

AFAIK, the club have no Platinum seats available and the only Gold seats are in the far SW corner.

AS others have said, there may well be people who wish to sell their seat(s), which could be anywhere... ask Dodge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here