Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS, the new Samson.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone else noticed that the longer CMS's hair gets the better and stronger he is?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought it was a reference to CMS attack from the left-wing, like an overlapping left-back would.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It looks so much better long, anyway!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It's fantastic to have a fully fit CMS back with his long hair and he is looking sharp again. I think with Sami's attacking football it will suit CMS and if he continues to get his confidence going he could be like a new signing and what we lacked last season!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its the duracell batteries that do it
he was getting back to his old self on Saturday and thats really nice to see

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Commented on this at the game on Saturday - he is far more robust with longer hair. He also appears to have cartoon legs which rotate at high speed when he runs.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Make the most of this season. Club will not renew at current salary.....

It is in his interest for CMS to have a good season ahead of new contract negotiations. Ideally the Albion would give him a decent deal - and would also help to keep other Clubs interested.

I imagine the Club will take into account his age and injury record and maybe structure his next deal more around appearances and performance incentives ie numbers of completed games and goals.

I suppose the best way for CMS to get a top deal is to fire us into the Premier League (might be wishful thinking). However if he can get 20+ league goals then we should be in with a chance.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It is in his interest for CMS to have a good season ahead of new contract negotiations. Ideally the Albion would give him a decent deal - and would also help to keep other Clubs interested.

I imagine the Club will take into account his age and injury record and maybe structure his next deal more around appearances and performance incentives ie numbers of completed games and goals.

I suppose the best way for CMS to get a top deal is to fire us into the Premier League (might be wishful thinking). However if he can get 20+ league goals then we should be in with a chance.

& I'll have a chance of being PM next May also

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here