Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha to QPR

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not really of Albion interest. I still don't know of Zaha is a good player or not?

Rumours of a move to QPR. Capable of winning a game. He scored and Barnes effort was tipped on the the bar.

That was worth £50+ million in the final count.

Personally, I think he is quite good. Not really sure how fast he is? I don't see him as a winger but a second striker/central winger.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why need to remind us he scored in that game and Barnes had a shot tipped on the bar? :fishing:

Anyway he's going to Palace - will link up well with Sigurdsson IMO

martingus

Banned
Aug 22, 2014
I am not a fan of him. But I could tell too that he is a good player! However, Canada has officially stopped the circulation of its mod edit: spam spam spam spamThe move has put a decades-old controversy back on the front-burner in the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm giving Perseus a thumbs up for this, not sure why he's been getting thumbs down for bringing to our attention that Zaha may be going to QPR rather than back to Palace. This is surely a good thing and will bring plenty of angst to Palace fans for him to be just down the road at another club. Make it happen.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I am not a fan of him. But I could tell too that he is a good player! However, Canada has officially stopped the circulation of its mod edit: spam]The move has put a decades-old controversy back on the front-burner in the U.S.[/B]

It has? Blimey, thanks for the heads up; otherwise, I would have gone in to work tomorrow and looked a right old chump, knowing nothing about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm giving Perseus a thumbs up for this, not sure why he's been getting thumbs down for bringing to our attention that Zaha may be going to QPR rather than back to Palace. This is surely a good thing and will bring plenty of angst to Palace fans for him to be just down the road at another club. Make it happen.
Spot on. Anything that causes angst amongst our friends from up the road is to be lauded.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I, for one, think it's long overdue that Canada stopped the circulation of mod edits. If it brings the debate to America, all the better.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Obviously most Palace fans would die to have their beloved Wilf back at the club, especially right now, so if he goes to QPR, that can only be a good thing. Just to annoy them a bit more. Living back in the bright lights of London amongst his bad boy mates will probably only further accelerate the rapid decline of his career anyway. It's not like QPR are going to pull up any trees this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well obviously his next move is to Real Madrid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Obviously most Palace fans would die to have their beloved Wilf back at the club, especially right now, so if he goes to QPR, that can only be a good thing. Just to annoy them a bit more. Living back in the bright lights of London amongst his bad boy mates will probably only further accelerate the rapid decline of his career anyway. It's not like QPR are going to pull up any trees this season.

A loan move to QPR will certainly indicate that Manchester United have realised they've been sold a pup.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
A loan move to QPR will certainly indicate that Manchester United have realised they've been sold a pup.

I suspect the truth is that he's not a bad player, but that his attitude stinks.

A few contacts of mine in the Croydon area indicate he has plenty of "associates" who might not be the most helpful to an impressionable young man trying to make it as a Premier League footballer. An ever-growing collection of parasites looking to leech off his fame and bask in some of his reflected glory. He's not the sharpest tool in the box so he probably doesn't recognise that.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I suspect the truth is that he's not a bad player, but that his attitude stinks.

A few contacts of mine in the Croydon area indicate he has plenty of "associates" who might not be the most helpful to an impressionable young man trying to make it as a Premier League footballer. An ever-growing collection of parasites looking to leech off his fame and bask in some of his reflected glory. He's not the sharpest tool in the box so he probably doesn't recognise that.

Your "contacts" being OB I imagine. Careful Edna.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Some media reports suggested that one reason why Pulis and Parish fell out was Parish's alleged desire to re-sign Zaha rather than support Pulis's transfer targets.

Now media reports are suggesting that Pulis could be on QPR's shopping list if Harry moves on, which might just scupper Zaha's chances of going there. All just media speculation of course but doesn't help Zaha find a game of first team football. Incredible for the greatest player on the planet a year or so ago, but clearly Van Gaal, Fergie, Moyes and Pulis don't fancy him.

Will be interesting to see if Parish tries to insist on the new manager taking Zaha back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here