The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That would be a great signing

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Credible source. Also Cole took a pay cut last time West Ham went down. He will eventually become their fourth choice forward (I don't know when Carroll is back).

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He's always come across as a player who never fulfilled his potential. The sort of player who enjoyed the stature of being a hot prospect, but never achieved much in the way of being anything important.

His goal scoring record is not sensational.

He's still young (for a footballer), so maybe he will want to achieve something. Might do him good to get away from the East London posse.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Where are bournemouth getting money from as they get what 8000 fans i dont get it. They wont even if reach premiership ever get crowds of over 20,000 they are a small team and for some reason this bugs me that they spending this money as it did with crawley but eventually it will come back on them as a team who doesnt get good crowds cant bring the money in so cant keep spending fees and giving bigger wages when less income coming in. 5 years time bournemouth be back in league one or two where deserve to be

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Apparently Brentford are about to sign Cuckfield-born Sporting Kansas City striker Dom Dwyer for £2 Million as well.

Seems all these clubs are putting all their eggs in one basket, very risky.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bournemouth are another club with a mysterious foreign investor, Russian in their case.

Hard to see what he hopes to get out of it, as Bournemouth aren't the sort of club he's ever going to make money from.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Someone needs to explain to them the rules of FFP and a foreign investor can't SPUNK millions on their side anymore

He already has, and will continue to do so. I think they're one of the clubs grimly hoping that FFP will be overturned in a court somewhere.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bournemouth are another club with a mysterious foreign investor, Russian in their case.

Hard to see what he hopes to get out of it, as Bournemouth aren't the sort of club he's ever going to make money from.

Drug money laundering?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They have received over £6 mill in transfer fees.
If they get promoted, they're quids in.
It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
From what I could make out at WHU v TH, CC gets stick most of the way through the match from loads of fans. And in warm up. He got stick for failing to somehow convert a terrible ball to him into an attempt on target. I suspect they'll be a long queue of volunteers to drive him down. Howe may well get the best out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here