Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excellent transfer policy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You have to hand it to Bloom and Burke. They have had an incredible transfer window.

Assuming (yes I know) that Colunga is good then we have pocketed a good deal of money Buckley and Ulloa, let go some of the dead wood, and replaced them with what so far look very good signings that arguably make our squad stronger, despite being free, than at the end of the last season.

At the same time Hyypia appears to have turned us into a much more attacking team that is already more attractive than the turgid shit that Oscar kept forcing upon us.

I still think there may be a signing or two to come but even if there isn't we are now competitive. Any more and we are seriously challenging.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Some of us always trusted.........

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Or Colonga could turn out to be a DUD and it turns out to be a TERRIBLE transfer policy, why are LICKERS so fast these days ? Is there a competition to be UBER FAN ?

You must be feeling pretty silly. Again.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
You have to hand it to Bloom and Burk incredible transfer window.

Assuming (yes I know) that Colunga is good then we have pocketed a good deal of money Buckley and Ulloa, let go some of the dead wood, and replaced them with what so far look very good signings that arguably make our squad stronger, despite being free, than at the end of the last season.

At the same time Hyypia appears to have turned us into a much more attacking team that is already more attractive than the turgid shit that Oscar kept forcing upon us.

I still think there may be a signing or two to come but even if there isn't we are now competitive. Any more and we are seriously challenging.

Time will tell I don t think stockdale or O grady look like good signings tbh and not sure at all about Hypia but time will tell

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think we should have a swingometer to determine the popularity of our Burke & Barber. Jon Snow, dedicated Albion fan, could hold a weekly show.

'The signing of the Getafe striker has seen a 4% swing towards Burke that suggests that, if a vote was held tomorrow, he would return a slim majority of positive support on NSC'

We'll hold a general vote at the time of next years countrywide election, which may well coincide with the end of the play-offs....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You have to hand it to Bloom and Burke. They have had an incredible transfer window.

I was going to give you a thumbs up but cannot understand what you mean by swollen shit?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
You have to hand it to Bloom and Burk incredible transfer window.

Time will tell I don t think stockdale or O grady look like good signings tbh and not sure at all about Hypia but time will tell

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
We're getting equal or better (compared to other Championship teams) quality, for a fraction of the price. With the sales on an inflated high within England, we're taking advantage of that too. Ulloa for 8M is a fantastic price, for example.

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Or Colonga could turn out to be a DUD and it turns out to be a TERRIBLE transfer policy, why are LICKERS so fast these days ? Is there a competition to be UBER FAN ?

Now now rock buns, you know you like me to lick you real fast......

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Heard you the first time, but still don't agree.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we should have a swingometer to determine the popularity of our Burke & Barber. Jon Snow, dedicated Albion fan, could hold a weekly show.

'The signing of the Getafe striker has seen a 4% swing towards Burke that suggests that, if a vote was held tomorrow, he would return a slim majority of positive support on NSC'
You missed one crucial fact.

Colunga turns out to be decent = Sami signing.
Colunga turns out to be barndoor = Burker signing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here