Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sonos v Bose SoundTouch

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I've got full sonos through the house and it's the nuts. If you want awesome sound quality pair a couple of play 3s and a sub in a main room. Solo Play ones will pretty much suffice in any secondary room.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Have to concure. I have a Sonos Playbar paired up with two Sonos Ones and then a Sonos 5 in the kids playroom. Gonna get myself the Sub to add a bit of depth.

I also love the ability to be able to scare the shit out of people in the house on my return from work and remotely play music via the app

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Go Sonos. For quality, easy of use & the idea you can't beat it

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Sonos for me too. It works perfectly, sounds great and is very simple to set up. It is also very easy to add to, as I have discovered to my cost.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So so for me. I've got the bar, a sub and two sonos ones in the lounge and it's the dogs bollocks. I've added a Denon DBT-1713 blu ray/DVD/CD player.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sonos here. Slippery slope. Received a Play:1 as a present which has been supplemented with a Play:3. More will arrive as funds allow.

Multi-zone is the shizzle.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Sonos for me too.
Ease of use is the dogs and coupled with spotify premium, which I got free for 6 months with the sound bar.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sonos for me too.
Ease of use is the dogs and coupled with spotify premium, which I got free for 6 months with the sound bar.

Amen to that.

When you pair up Sonos and Spotify (and your smartphone/tablet as a (giant) remote control) you will literally not know you survived life without it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Amen to that.

When you pair up Sonos and Spotify (and your smartphone/tablet as a (giant) remote control) you will literally not know you survived life without it.
And it allows Sonos wars with visitors

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Very slightly OT, have just taken receipt of one of these. For a package of sound quality, convenience, portability and appearance, cannot find a fault YET. The badger's nadgers.

Bose-SoundLink-Mini-Bluetooth-Speaker-8.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're up to 3 (three) Sonoses (Soni?) here with a growing need for a fourth and, soon, a fifth.

We switched from Spotify to Deezer as the third baby Sonos arrival came with a year free Deezer, so using that saves £120 over the year versus sticking with Spotify.

My only complaint is they just don't seem to have got podcasts sorted properly - it feels difficult to listen to and track podcast listening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here