Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've learned nothing from the Danny Holla thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So with that in mind let me be the first to pronounce Colunga as shitehouse.

Just a tin pot player, although I've never heard of him, from a tin pot club, playing in a tin pot league, that reminds me of Scottish football.

The guy is clearly just a makeweight, and yet another freebie, proving the club has no ambition.
Burker clearly knows nothing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hasn't had much of an impact since signing either.

Concerned.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So with that in mind let me be the first to pronounce Colunga as shitehouse.

Just a tin pot player, although I've never heard of him, from a tin pot club, playing in a tin pot league, that reminds me of Scottish football.

The guy is clearly just a makeweight, and yet another freebie, proving the club has no ambition.
Burker clearly knows nothing.

Another David Rodriguez no doubt, maybe not even as good. Two year contract as well, madness.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was at the Amex yesterday and didn't even make the bench.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
............. that reminds me of Scottish football.

That's it! Scottish football - there must be loads of undiscovered gems in the second and third divisions up there who'd probably pay to come and play somewhere warmer - and I bet we haven't got a single scouting team up there.

Burke out!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's it! Scottish football - there must be loads of undiscovered gems in the second and third divisions up there who'd probably pay to come and play somewhere warmer - and I bet we haven't got a single scouting team up there.

Burke out!
As the rest of world football is exactly like Scottish football, you'd have thought we'd go straight to the source.

I guess the language barrier is just too insurmountable.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There are too many players in the squad. And now talk of adding 'quality'. We don't need quality, we need to spend a lot of money on over-rated players. Imagine what will happen if we start climbing up the table. Burke out.

Toko

Banned
Jul 20, 2014
Will probably get shipped out alongside toko. I imagine Sami has seen the YouTube clips and is now sorting out getting rid. The club is in a crisis!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here