Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes coming back?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I would have liked to have heard it. We have kept #9 free after all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Peter Barnes ? Tommy Barnes ?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
To be fair, I'd love if this happened, just for the massive binfest

Infact, it would be ever better if we didn't sign a striker, and got Barnes on loan...wouldn't need to leave he house to get my entertainment

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
John Barnes is coming out of retirement and playing for Watford next week is what i heard.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh that it was true, we were only saying at the match yesterday how well Barnes would fit in with the current style.

I would LOVE it if he came back, can't see he will though.

Dec 29, 2011
Are there any recent ex-brighton player that haven't wen linked with a move back recently? Off the top of my head I can think of noone Barnes Murray Bennett but sure there are a few more.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Yesterday a decent source mention Murray coming back, not a word about Barnes. Not sure there is such a thing as a decent source these days though!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS. Average Championship striker to replace an excellent one. I ****ing hope not.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Barnes coming back? Anyone else heard this?

Would this be the same Ashley Barnes that has played some part in the last 2 Premier League games for Burnley? If it is, what do you seriously think the answer will be?

Premier League games with Burnley or return to a Championship club that refused to better their offer of a new contract last season and where a section of the clubs supporters supposedly don't rate him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here