Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overgrown Ballboy in the south stand

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Did anyone notice, when the ball went into the, almost empty, south stand. The excited fan in the grey top retrieve the ball, diligently remove his hat to power a header back and managed to knock it about 5 yards forward into the seats.
He's got Tay be disappointed with that effort!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Did anyone notice, when the ball went into the, almost empty, south stand. The excited fan in the grey top retrieve the ball, diligently remove his hat to power a header back and managed to knock it about 5 yards forward into the seats.

Yep! And he had a fairly long shame of walk back to his seat.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I like the way his "Casual" dressed mate with the mint jumper ran at the massed ranks of Bolton fans when Macca scored.
As for the header......he deserves to be have an Icebucket challenge on the pitch next week at half time. An epic fail.

The fella in the yellow top in the North who headed it will be dissapointed too, very Sunday League.

But at least he made the effort, always good to see.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was allegedly 24,435 people at the Amex yesterday who I didn't go to see, and he was one of them.

I know I'm a miserable b*****d, but why do people have to make things, that clearly aren't, 'all about me'.

Yes I am tired, yes I am grumpy, no it's not going to get any better.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No-one has ever matched the perfectly executed header that came from the East Stand during the Cheltenham Town match.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

This was footage from a Harlequins home game. Nick Evans clears from 22, only to hit a poor on the head who was chaps carrying drinks back to his seat. I understand they met in the bar afterwards and NEV bought him a drink to make better.

The ball comes back in to play to give advantage to Quins. I suspect it's a knock-on though...

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
There was allegedly 24,435 people at the Amex yesterday who I didn't go to see, and he was one of them.

I know I'm a miserable b*****d, but why do people have to make things, that clearly aren't, 'all about me'.

Yes I am tired, yes I am grumpy, no it's not going to get any better.

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. Will it help if I mention bicycles next time?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. Will it help if I mention bicycles next time?

I guess you have to be an old misery guts to understand.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

This was footage from a Harlequins home game. Nick Evans clears from 22, only to hit a poor on the head who was chaps carrying drinks back to his seat. I understand they met in the bar afterwards and NEV bought him a drink to make better.

The ball comes back in to play to give advantage to Quins. I suspect it's a knock-on though...

Something wrong with that ball. Massively out of shape - no wonder it didn't fly straight.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I saw him heading the ball and had a good laugh, he made so much effort to run down and retrieve the ball to then make himself look stupid, his mate gave him plenty of stick when he returned to his seat:)

I did notice him in the first half as he was standing up holding his arms out wide when the Albion had a shot that went wide.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Please god let it be on youabsolutetube

Jan, I'd give my right arm to see it there. My brother saw it, as he came in the Seven Stars all chuffed with himself, then Peanuts told us how it really happened.
I've even been through all BHASnappy's matchday photos hoping to see them sitting all alone by the Bolton fans.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Good luck to the bloke he enjoys himself like I do removing my shirt everytime Albion score !!
The girls love it :blush:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Jan, I'd give my right arm to see it there. My brother saw it, as he came in the Seven Stars all chuffed with himself, then Peanuts told us how it really happened.
I've even been through all BHASnappy's matchday photos hoping to see them sitting all alone by the Bolton fans.

Is that not a strip club ? This gets worse by the minute Ha!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You had competition from a, shall we say, rotund Bolton fan yesterday Baz. He had a mohawk though.

Just say I'm Fat ha ha ha I know that, and Mohawk eh ???
Maybe my hair will be blue next time !!! What's left of it ha ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here