Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ideas on initiatives to increase the attendance ?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
With 22,000 season tickets sold this leaves 5,000-7000 general sales to shift each game depending on the away support. Based on the last 2 league games we are selling roughly 3,000 which leaves lots of opportunity to sell the remaining, any ideas?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wait until school holidays are over. Not only are loads of people on foreign holidays for these first few home games, but the school shelf is also empty. Other than that, a lot is dependent on the on pitch action, which seems to have improved.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest can't disagree with the post on holidays and the subsequent one. Results are key and we all know that a good run of form, teams like Fulham, Norwich, Forest etc are going to ensure we fill the place fairly consistently.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
With 22,000 season tickets sold this leaves 5,000-7000 general sales to shift each game depending on the away support. Based on the last 2 league games we are selling roughly 3,000 which leaves lots of opportunity to sell the remaining, any ideas?
Get promoted and watch the plastics swarm in with their Chelsea or Liverpool shirts on.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I think we need to be getting out of Brighton and invest in other parts of Sussex to tap into potential new support, more school visits, country fairs road shows, town centre activities. I know this will cost money and I am sure lots is being done already.As fans we also have a responsibility to spread the word and encourage other to come

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its twofold really,... Firstly the action on the pitch needs to continue to be entertaining, but secondly, if you guys in the North Stand ( it is actually in your job description).... start producing songs and atmosphere that get everyone else buzzing, then people will come.....

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Lower the price of the food offerings around the stadium. For a venue that is supposed to be a 'community stadium', I don't think the management is being community friendly or particularly hospitable by overcharging for mediocre concessions.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its twofold really,... Firstly the action on the pitch needs to continue to be entertaining, but secondly, if you guys in the North Stand ( it is actually in your job description).... start producing songs and atmosphere that get everyone else buzzing, then people will come.....

I agree the North and West stand really need to up there game considerably. It would have a huge knock on effect in all areas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here