Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly Marching off??

BigGaz318

Jul 9, 2012
With this so called mystery back injury there is a smell of deja vous regarding this in that haven't seen this before with Bridcutt??? With Southampton and Everton supposedly looming and the transfer window getting closer to the end, is our young star winger on his way before we have seen the best of him. If he does go i would be disappointed if we get less than 3/4 million plus add-ons.

Anyone else think the same????

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
With this so called mystery back injury there is a smell of deja vous regarding this in that haven't seen this before with Bridcutt??? With Southampton and Everton supposedly looming and the transfer window getting closer to the end, is our young star winger on his way before we have seen the best of him. If he does go i would be disappointed if we get less than 3/4 million plus add-ons.

Anyone else think the same????

No!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It wouldn't surprise me to see another player depart before the window shuts but I'm not convinced it will be March.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I was having an argument with a bloke in a pub the other day about what deja vous actually means. Perhaps some of the some genius NSC can help to settle it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here