Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendences

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Will we be top again this season despite a drop of 7% from what i have read. Obviously the team on the pitch will be a big factor. Who would beat us if we are not ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I wouldn't read too much into the lower August attendances, we'll be back to around the 27k mark in September/October.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The home attendance held up pretty well and was on par with the first game against Wednesday, only difference is they brought over 2,000 fans to the Amex which swelled the numbers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm still to be convinced Forest will keep this level of performance up all season.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Why do people feel Forest will be up there? They have made decent signings, have they're club legend at the helm and results are positive yet yesterday less than 23k in the ground. Their gates will go up but nothing to suggest they will match the likes of us, Norwich and Wednesday.

Wolves surprised me yesterday, playing decent football and getting results, newly promoted and against Cardiff who would have brougnt a decent following yet they only muster a little over 21k.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Keep delivering the results and good style of football and the attendance will increase!

This. Add in a top striker signing, and we'll top the attendance league again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Canary

May 21, 2014
We will pretty much sell out at 26,000-27,000 every week, but we are constrained our lack of seating so you guys will finish ahead of us in the attendance tables I'd imagine

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We will pretty much sell out at 26,000-27,000 every week, but we are constrained our lack of seating so you guys will finish ahead of us in the attendance tables I'd imagine
It'll be between us,you and derby this season :)
Will be interesting to see what crowds we'd get if we was actually near the top 2,last couple of seasons we've hovered around 8th/10th before a late run to secure a playoff spot and to be frank we've been shite aswell.If we do turn it on earlier we could get 29k average.Low away following's don't help though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here