Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaga vs Bilbao today

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Anyone see this?
Love seeing a goalie running up the pitch for a late set piece. He scores a beauty of a header that is disallowed. Very very harsh.

http://youtu.be/05Sm45UBMoQ

(Not sure if the link will work haven't posted a video before)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Worst. Decision. Ever.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What bugs me, is yes, referee's get criticised a lot, they have a hard job and will always be someone's enemy, but what frustrates me, especially here in England, when they make a terrible decision, they never offer an explanation, they get in a little huddle, and walk off the pitch

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What bugs me, is yes, referee's get criticised a lot, they have a hard job and will always be someone's enemy, but what frustrates me, especially here in England, when they make a terrible decision, they never offer an explanation, they get in a little huddle, and walk off the pitch

Absolutely. Bad decisions are swept under the carpet and the referee is relegated to the Championship or below. Football does need to follow the rugby model of refereeing.

I can't see anything that would suggest the goal should not stand, but I am unqualified in that sphere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This happened when Junior was an U18 playing for Worthing Utd at Lancing FC.

The keeper came up in the last minute for a corner and scored and the referee disallowed, sadly he head butted the ref and it went downhill from there.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here