Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie freedman

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Your comments regarding todays game on bbc sports are very funny.
How you could say the game was even!
We have beat you at home on more than several occassions and yet never admits to getting beat by the better side. Very amusing to read.Blames it on the keeper substitution!!!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Perhaps he should try something different than all players having to be at least six foot and find some skilful ball players.

Might be too late as I think it might be the chairman's office Monday morning!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's stank of desperation every trip to the Amex. Everytime he and that little rat Spearing turn up at the Amex with Bolton they get mullered. His robotic power football is disgusting to watch too! So funny they were time wasting after half hr - looked proper silly when they were scrambling to get the ball in play at the end of the match!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to agree with him. Bolton looked very dangerous at set pieces, ran at our defence quite well, had me very concerned in the last five. They are not a bad side, that was a good win for us today. Bolton will not be down the bottom for long.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
In fairness, we probably don't score the second if Bogdan is on. Awful piece of goalkeeping. Whilst we were the better side it's not as if their keeper had to make many saves.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I have to agree with him. Bolton looked very dangerous at set pieces, ran at our defence quite well, had me very concerned in the last five. They are not a bad side, that was a good win for us today. Bolton will not be down the bottom for long.

You are joking I take it.
They were poor, I take it you thought Birmingham and Wednesday were a good side? Yes they both won against us, but were awful as were we.
Granted last five minutes they put us under pressure - too right they were chasing a goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are joking I take it.
They were poor, I take it you thought Birmingham and Wednesday were a good side? Yes they both won against us, but were awful as were we.
Granted last five minutes they put us under pressure - too right they were chasing a goal.

Didn't see the Wednesday game and I thought Birmingham were crap, we were just worse. Nope I didn't think Bolton were a bad side and it's not like we beat them easily, so no I'm not joking.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The guy is a doughnut, his keeper got hurt by his fellow defender and had no chance with Macca's goal and on another day we would have scored more than the two we needed to beat his excuse for a team. A thoroughly deserved win Doogie just as it should have been two seasons ago when we wiped the floor with his team and missed countless chances only for them to snatch a undeserved equaliser in stoppage time with probably their only chance of the match, his comments then were something on the lines of "our game plan worked perfectly" his palace roots keep showing through and he will never give us any credit,the dummy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why doesn't he change his name by deed poll to Dougie :shit:man ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We have beat you at home on more than several occassions and yet never admits to getting beat by the better side. Very amusing to read.Blames it on the keeper substitution!!!

I thought the same when looking at the BBC stats, 26 shots to 9, 57% possession v 's 43%

I guess being ex palace, he still gets delusions

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I'd agree at set pieces we were vulnerable but as much to do with our inability to deal with them as opposed to any particular threat they posed

Also agree the last 5 minutes when Bruno got MOM and then decided to down tools, plus our desire to attack and give them the ball back rather than run the clock down

Other than that they really didn't pose much of a threat and we could/should have left them well behind. I think they will struggle this season and Doooogie won't see Xmas there

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
:lolol:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I knew before even opening this thread what he would be saying. Disillusional hoof ball was the order of the day for them. Dougie for Palace please!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
As poor as they were, you cannot ignore the fact that they should have been 2-0 up, given Chung Yong Lee missed an absolute sitter from 8 yards out and stuck it over the bar shortly before they scored.

Also vaguely remember another free header they had (and missed),as well as the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here