Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those how don't rate Greer.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Thought today Gordon was outstanding and since he has been at the club, our defence has been solid.
Yeah agree! A good pro, been a good servant for us, in a consistantly mean defence!. Top guy and can definately go in the Albion Captain`s Elite club alongside the likes of Horton, Cullip etc. I can give him no better compliment!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I was thinking about this today, well worth the money we paid for him.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dodgy at times last season for me, but so far this season hasn't put a foot wrong, lets hope his form continues.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
A very good and thoroughly underrated player, a great servant to the club, and a titan at the back, never acknowledged and never sung about, it's almost as if he's invisible.

Greer :rave::clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Greer has been immense this season. Only a matter of time before he scores.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been brilliant so far this season, didn't think he had it in him after last season tbh.

Same. Last few games a lot of players proving my doubts wrong & I'm so happy to be so wrong so often!

BroadwayGull

Jan 31, 2014
Worthing
Has been solid the first few games. Really can't understand why some people are giving him 5's and 6's in the ratings post for today's performance? No idea what game they were watching.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Greer has been fantastic every game. He was absolutely outstanding today though, one of the classiest ever centre halves for the Albion IMO.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I really like the partnership of Greer and Dunk - good balance to it

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Number 3, number 3, Gordon Greer...should be sung much more often, heard it about once in the last two years!

Great servant to the club another fantastic performance :clap2:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
So long as he doesn't have to play every minute of every game... old men need their rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here