Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving Bloom the bird

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Driving back from the game some **** pulled out into the middle lane and right in front of me before slowing down and repeatedly washing his windscreen. He was in a dark Porsche and I ended up almost bumper to bumper and flashing him.

I went past the stupid fool and it looked like it was being driven by a child, a child with a pointy nose. Just stopped myself giving him the bird when I realised it was likely Tony Bloom. If not him it was a dead ringer. On the three lane stretch of road just outside the stadium and I reckon the low sun was causing him a problem due to his low head height (that and some tosser giving him full beam).

If it was you, sorry Tone. If not then whoever it was is a short arse pointy noise **** who shouldn't be on the road.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Driving back from the game some **** pulled out into the middle lane and right in front of me before slowing down and repeatedly washing his windscreen. He was in a dark Porsche and I ended up almost bumper to bumper and flashing him.

I went past the stupid fool and it looked like it was being driven by a child, a child with a pointy nose. Just stopped myself giving him the bird when I realised it was likely Tony Bloom. If not him it was a dead ringer. On the three lane stretch of road just outside the stadium and I reckon the low sun was causing him a problem due to his low head height (that and some tosser giving him full beam).

If it was you, sorry Tone. If not then whoever it was is a short arse pointy noise **** who shouldn't be on the road.
:lolol::lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here