Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins to Oxford?

oxfordunited

Jan 6, 2010
Rumours that Will Hoskins will sign for Oxford over the weekend. Was wondering what you could tell me about him. We are desperate for a player who can score goals in L2 and he seems to fit the bill? But he also seems v injury prone, do you think we would merely be signing a crock?

Cheers in advance.

Dec 29, 2011
Injured for about 3 seasons, played just over 20 games for us. Would rip apart League 2 if he stayed fit as he had the potential to perform at Championship level but unfortunately he suffered a number of injuries.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Rumours that Will Hoskins will sign for Oxford over the weekend. Was wondering what you could tell me about him. We are desperate for a player who can score goals in L2 and he seems to fit the bill? But he also seems v injury prone, do you think we would merely be signing a crock?

Cheers in advance.

Very unlucky with genuine injuries while here, but still held in high regard by most. It is sad that he never had the opportunity to show what he could do with the Albion - he always looked good when he played.

If he is now fit, and I think he is, he will piss all over League 2. He'll be a great signing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As above. When he's fit he'll be the best player in your league by a distance.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's not a sick note; he was just very very unlucky in that he received 2 serious injuries in his time here, the second of which took a particularly long time to recover from.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's just been plagued by desperately bad luck. Hopefully he can resurrect his career and show what a decent player he is.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If fit he would be a very good L2 striker, good luck would love to see Will banging them in for you after the dreadful injuries and personal tragedy he suffered whilst at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here