Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon tweeting about the thoroughly deserved standing ovation

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think he wiped a tear away as he sat down.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The past seasons we've had El Abd, Vicente and Spanish Dave as Fans favourites. Now its only Calde left and it showed today he was the fans favourite

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Fully deserved. Who knew what a legend he'd become when he joined all those years ago. He's truly embraced the club, the city, and the fans and they've embraced him back.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
mmmmm but he had a terrible game... love the bloke but today showed we need an attacking right back. Calde a gent but not up to it. Awaits panning.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Is a Brighton legend,i hope will be honored as such . However,can he manage this new full back role,for the season ?I don't think this Irish full back,will be in the development squad,if he signs for us !!!!!?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I was standing up long before I remembered what a not-so-great game he had had.

When I did remembered, I stayed standing because it's Inigo Calderon and he's a LEGEND.

To be fair, his got the assist for the first goal too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
mmmmm but he had a terrible game... love the bloke but today showed we need an attacking right back. Calde a gent but not up to it. Awaits panning.
Terrible, wow tough crowd.

He is now being asked to do a hell of a lot, and never shirked once.

There's no way he can play 90mins at Sami's tempo, which just goes to show how slow we've been.
I'll take 70 minutes of Calde over just about anybody else.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex

A deserved panning IMO. He made our first goal and I thought he was one of our best today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here