Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Attendance

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
I note that the crowd was 24,435, which for most clubs would be fantastic.
However, I note that this is our lowest league gate at The Amex since Bristol City were at the Amex on 27 November 2012, 24,044.

I wasn't at the game today but did Bolton not bring many?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I note that the crowd was 24,435, which for most clubs would be fantastic.
However, I note that this is our lowest league gate at The Amex since Bristol City were at the Amex on 27 November 2012, 24,044.

I wasn't at the game today but did Bolton not bring many?

They brung 403

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Attendance similar to the Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: game when you strip out the extra 2,000 they brought down.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
People still on holiday as well as a low Bolton turn out today. If our form stays the same the numbers will rise. Winnable home game against Charlton next, who should bring a few thousand.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Much better, less queues for trains there and back.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
There were a lot of empty seats, must have been sub 20k actually in attendance

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
There were a lot of empty seats, must have been sub 20k actually in attendance

I was thinking this. I normally sit in West stand lower but today sat in the North Stand. I was amazed at the amount of empty seats and when it was announced as 24k I too thought that it was actually 19 - 20k. I am aware that it is holiday season and results have not been good but it did bring home to me that if ( and its a big if ) we went on a prolonged slump, how big and empty The Amex would be when only half full.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We have to win some back after that turgid football last season.

Last edited:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I was thinking this. I normally sit in West stand lower but today sat in the North Stand. I was amazed at the amount of empty seats and when it was announced as 24k I too thought that it was actually 19 - 20k. I am aware that it is holiday season and results have not been good but it did bring home to me that if ( and its a big if ) we went on a prolonged slump, how big and empty The Amex would be when only half full.

It was like tumbleweed around me. It felt like i'd got the wrong day...

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
IT'S Going tobe 2430 less because this is the number of season ticket holders that did not renew.l would think some would come to the odd game.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Shows what things will be like if we struggle, hope that bucket of water woke Barber up
Its holiday season and bank holiday weekend...its expected that we'd have many no shows.Last time i looked we had over 21k st holders,not exactly an issue is it?
Other clubs are far far worse...also forest had 22k wolves 21k...what you expecting?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It would be nice to see the stadium at capacity. It looks lovely when the stadium is brimming.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Its holiday season and bank holiday weekend...its expected that we'd have many no shows.Last time i looked we had over 21k st holders,not exactly an issue is it?
Other clubs are far far worse...also forest had 22k wolves 21k...what you expecting?

Sheffield Wednesday though have gates of 50,000 because they are so MASSIVE

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It would be nice to see the stadium at capacity. It looks lovely when the stadium is brimming.
Bar norwich nobody in the football league gets full capacity's...We also have as good as the most expensive tickets and ST's compared to the rest.This time of the year is always shite for most clubs :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here