Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should have I asked for onions in my hot dog?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I had one for the first time at half-time. Are they suppose to come with onions or do you have to ask for them? It was pretty bland without them. £4, very poor value. And what's with only stocking one flavour of pie? I wanted steak and ale. I was told I would have to go down the other end for one as that concession only had chicken balti. This was before the match, by the way.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I had one for the first time at half-time. Are they suppose to come with onions or do you have to ask for them? It was pretty bland without them. £4, very poor value. And what's with only stocking one flavour of pie? I wanted steak and ale. I was told I would have to go down the other end for one as that concession only had chicken balti. This was before the match, by the way.

Don't go there, they have been awful for ages.
Hot dog with no onions!!!!!!
Complete rip off, save your money.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Had to laugh at our server today. I asked for a guest beer and he came back saving here's your Harvey's. I said I didn't want Harvey's I wanted a guest beer. He look at the till and said we only have ........ listing the items on the till, so I pointed to the great big signs behind him off he goes to the supervisor to find out where the guest beer was and then came back with one.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Some of the kiosks only stock a couple of flavours of pies and not the whole range. The pies they have is listed on the pricing display in the kiosk. For example, the kiosk in the WSU nearest the south stand only stocks the guest and vegetarian pies.

It's been this way for over a season, but i think they should list it above the counter where they list the deals to save people queuing at the wrong kiosk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here