Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Bennett

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty impressive debut in my view but he was given acres of space to work with.

It will be interesting to see when he takes a player on to go for the by-line.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I thought he should've got MOM he worked hard and looked good.

Yes played well and looked neat and tidy and that bit of class. Great to have him on board adding a little experience.
Feel sorry for chicko, played well at leeds, and not too bad at birmingham. Must wonder how many games he will get this season, and where he needs to improve his game. Positioning maybe, but again neat and tidy and a good left foot and pace. Over the season we will see what bennett others over chicko.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very good debut but a little too dependant on his left foot. Became a little bit predictable.
a little, a little ...

was WWII in your eyes just a tiny kerfuffle??

The fella was clearly a class apart and a fantastic addition, but he might as well have played with a flip-flop on his right foot.
He's more, that's MORE left foot dependent than Solly.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Very good debut but a little too dependant on his left foot. Became a little bit predictable.

Left foot prominence was very pronounced. I thought he was OK going forward and very dodgy in defence.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you have played for some time in the premiership that class will always show in the Championship, maybe not as much as Bridge and Upson as they were internationals too but its nice to see.

He had acres of space at times so I was a little bit disappointed he didnt get more crosses over or beat his man. But he looks quick and bright with a good touch so will surely get better with more games

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thought he was excellent, challenging for MotM alongside Bruno, CMS and Dunk. Apparently, he's a confidence player, and that debut his got to give him confidence. Chicksen filled in very well for him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here