Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quite excited

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
At last. I'm looking forward to the game. New players, great performance against Leeds. Really hoping that I'll see something from KA to make me eat my words.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
At last. I'm looking forward to the game. New players, great performance against Leeds. Really hoping that I'll see something from KA to make me eat my words.

Sorry to let you down, Kemy is out injured!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Let's not run away with the fairies here.

We have played 3 games so far this season all against teams that will probably spend the season worrying
about teams below them rather than teams above them & we have lost 2 of them.

On our day we can beat anyone in this league but to be successfull in the championship you need to be able to
win when you are not at your best & I don't think we will be able to do that often enough.

We are still 2 strikers short & 2 wide men short.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I just can't help but feel it's all going to go tits tomorrow.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong, I'm normally one of the most positive people you'll find when it comes to faith in the Albion...I just have a bad feeling. :down:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I genuinely hope I'm wrong, I'm normally one of the most positive people you'll find when it comes to faith in the Albion...I just have a bad feeling. :down:

No.

Honestly, we're gonna win, and it's gonna be brilliant.

I've got a good feeling.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

We have played 3 games so far this season all against teams that will probably spend the season worrying

On our day we can beat anyone in this league but to be successfull in the championship you need to be able to
win when you are not at your best & I don't think we will be able to do that often enough.

Always good to end Friday on a positive note

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Don't bring me down, the real reason for my post is that I am teetering on the brink of a precipice of similar concern and I posted to try and boost the ying of my yang.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A brilliant win under our belts - new players coming in that are exciting us - home match against a team that's not started too well. Perfect scenario for a home defeat............lost count of how many times this has happened in the last fifty odd years!

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
A brilliant win under our belts - new players coming in that are exciting us - home match against a team that's not started too well. Perfect scenario for a home defeat............lost count of how many times this has happened in the last fifty odd years!

Courage mon braves.
We can help to make a difference! If the players and fans produce their best - we can prevail!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Anybody that says they were expecting a good performance & result against Leeds after our opening 2 games would be lying.

We now have 2 home league games to proove that Tuesday was not a fluke & we are a better team than we have shown so far this season.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Anybody that says they were expecting a good performance & result against Leeds after our opening 2 games would be lying.

We now have 2 home league games to proove that Tuesday was not a fluke & we are a better team than we have shown so far this season.

Bravo!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Lighten up, it's the start of the season, we've got a number of home league debutantes including Teixeira who is probably the most exciting player we've brought to the club since Vicente.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here