Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bolton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Kick Off: 15.00
Referee: Graham Scott

Brighton go into Saturday's match against Bolton buoyed by Tuesday nights 2-0 victory at Elland Road. Man of the Match Joao Teixeira will be looking to make his home debut for the Seagulls as will Dutch midfielder Danny Holla. Joe Bennett signed on loan for the rest of the season from Aston Villa will be expected to start at the expense of Adam Chicksen whilst midfield playmaker Paddy McCourt may have to make do with a place on the bench.

Brighton boss Sami Hyypia has a Spanish dilemma at right back where he will have to choose between Inigo Calderon and Bruno Saltor whilst Lewis Dunk will be hopeful of retaining his place at Centre Back alongside skipper Gordon Greer although Aaron Hughes will be pushing hard for a start.

My prediction? 3-1 Albion. Teixeira, CMS x 2

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Kick Off: 15.00
Referee: Graham Scott

Brighton go into Saturday's match against Bolton buoyed by Tuesday nights 2-0 victory at Elland Road. Man of the Match Joao Teixeira will be looking to make his home debut for the Seagulls as will Dutch midfielder Danny Holla. Joe Bennett signed on loan for the rest of the season from Aston Villa will be expected to start at the expense of Adam Chicksen whilst midfield playmaker Paddy McCourt may have to make do with a place on the bench.

Brighton boss Sami Hyypia has a Spanish dilemma at right back where he will have to choose between Inigo Calderon and Bruno Saltor whilst Lewis Dunk will be hopeful of retaining his place at Centre Back alongside skipper Gordon Greer although Aaron Hughes will be pushing hard for a start.

My prediction? 3-1 Albion. Teixeira, CMS x 2

Yep this 3-1.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Stockdale
Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bennett
Holla
Ince
JFC
Teixeira
CMS
O'Grady

The good thing is we have options. Bruno had a good game playing in midfield so do we want him RB?

I think Calde and Bruno need to play, maybe use Ince as a sub like we did at Leeds.

It will probably be the same starting team as Tuesday but without Chickson and the injured Kemy but what do I know :shrug:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The good thing is we have options. Bruno had a good game playing in midfield so do we want him RB?

I think Calde and Bruno need to play, maybe use Ince as a sub like we did at Leeds.

It will probably be the same starting team as Tuesday but without Chickson and the injured Kemy but what do I know :shrug:

I don't think you have to be Einstein to work that out but who will replace Kemy.

I'm thinking Paddy Mccourt so my team will be

Stockdale
Calderon
Dunk
Greer
Bennett
JFC
Holla
Bruno
McCourt
Teixeira
Cms

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I don't think you have to be Einstein to work that out but who will replace Kemy.

I'm thinking Paddy Mccourt so my team will be

Stockdale
Calderon
Dunk
Greer
Bennett
JFC
Holla
Bruno
McCourt
Teixeira
Cms

That's not a bad line up on paper. Mostly unchanged from the winning team on Tuesday except Bennett gets his debut in place of Chicksen.

Dunk and Greer looked solid. Bruno, JFC and Holla to do the hard work in midfield. It would be interesting to see McCourt get a run out and he probably couldn't do much worse than Kemy.

I suspect that KLL will be a bit miffed if he gets overlooked, given his cameo and goal on Tuesday, but he is so handy coming off the bench. Plenty of competition among the other Subs places too.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm always worried when the home fans think it's a banker, the away fans are sure they'll lose and neutrals thinks the same. Nevertheless, I am hopeful that we can overcome the strong sod's law magnet that operates in the Championship. Three goals in four minutes would be fine - it sounds a bit of an odd thing to say, but last season's escapades when this happened would probably make the top 10 of happy five minutes in my life: an equaliser is a great source of relief, going ahead two minutes later is fantastic joy and a third a minute or so later is sheer delirium. Football can give such joy for tiny proportions of the time you spend watching and thinking about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here