Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alcohol WILL BE available in the outside fanzone tomorrow

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
NEW PRE-MATCH ENTERTAINMENT

Albion fans will have the first opportunity to get a taste of our new pre-match entertainment at the Amex tomorrow, which will be headlined by Brighton-based band Rory Indiana, who will be playing a set from 1.30pm on the new stage located outside the Brighton & Hove Albion Superstore. Food and alcoholic beverages will be available alongside the entertainment as part of our new fanzone area.
The Brighton Golf Lab in the East Stand has a nearest-the-pin competition between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, with a special prize on offer to the winning fan.
Meanwhile, Dick’s Bar will be open from 11.30am with the Seven Stars Sports Bar opening from midday. Both will be showing live football before and after Albion’s game. From 12.15pm Ipswich Town v Norwich City and Newcastle United v Aston Villa; and post-match Everton v Arsenal kicking-off at 5.30pm. :clap:

Last edited:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Fantastic idea to have a live band playing outside the Amex. when i went to see Union Berlin play a couple of years ago there were a few live bands playing around the ground,
added to a great atmosphere on the day.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to it but I think they should still have the concourse open normal time maybe stagger the bars opening times inside. When we went to Colchester a few years back we arrived early and thought it was all closed but they had a beer tent and a band outside great atmosphere but it was a nice day. The club is trying something new lets give it a chance.:drink::rave::rock::rock::rock:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone know if there will be a live band and bar outside tomorrow...? I think there will be but can't see it advertised or mentioned anywhere.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Shame it will not be shown off to an away fan contingent, what with Blackpool likely to bring two men and a dog.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shame it will not be shown off to an away fan contingent, what with Blackpool likely to bring two men and a dog.
The South Stand is going to be very empty tomorrow. Hopefully will be a good game to get going the rest of the crowd that are there (c. 24,000...?).

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
2.15 shut down is silly. They blamed it on licensing. I might check that with the council, just out of interest. I think it's probably more likely the club are being twats about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here