Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An idea stop people leaving early!.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I always will, and have promoted the idea of seat belts in the seats, that only unlock during goals, halftime and after the full time whistle, stopping early leavers

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Like it! If Gully isn't up for it maybe we could use some of the Islamic fundamentalist's who don't have passports any more . ..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
meat raffle at full time,but you only win if you are still in your seat...........sorted!

everyone loves a meat raffle, even Morrissey

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would an idea such as having to pay £2 to exit before the final whistle work?

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
The rest of the Bruins 'Rules' are excellent...subtlely reminding fans of game day etiquette! Whether they chose to follow the rules is up to the individual fan, same as for us at the Amex. We stay, others don't, there are plenty of late goals a season that give me enough of a smile to not worry about the actions of others over mine.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What's wrong with arming the Stewards with Glock pistols and posting them at every exit ???
Easy peasy Lemon Squeezy :thumbsup:

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I would like to have us try there Goal music, BUT NOT for goals!, just a pre-match gee up!.
You will understand what I'm talking about if you heard it!.. It's more about the crowd singing to the beat like they are invincible at home or something!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here