Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticket kiosks at the Amex?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Apologies if this has been discussed already but I found this picture on twitter, no idea how to post the tweet I'm afraid.

It appears to be new ticket booths at the ground, is that right and if so does it mean there is POTD facilities coming to the Amex or are they just for collections?

IMG_20140822_145612.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm surprised that these weren't in the original plans for the ground. You've been able to pay on the day at the ground for a while.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What a splendid development, and totally out of the blue! :clap2:

(just need to make sure the ticket kiosks are fully staffed now and with a single queueing system so you don't end up stuck behind ticket kiosk wanker for half an hour)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a splendid development, and totally out of the blue! :clap2:

(just need to make sure the ticket kiosks are fully staffed now and with a single queueing system so you don't end up stuck behind ticket kiosk wanker for half an hour)

Or you could just post which kiosk queue you are in on here :wink:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Is the idea for this (particularly home tickets) to reduce the queues in the club shop on matchday?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is the idea for this (particularly home tickets) to reduce the queues in the club shop on matchday?

Stop the conflicting ticket/merchandise queues - yes. There's no ticket office inside the shop any longer now. Until these windows are finished and open, there is temporary ticket office across from the club shop.

Jan 30, 2008
Stop the conflicting ticket/merchandise queues - yes. There's no ticket office inside the shop any longer now. Until these windows are finished and open, there is temporary ticket office across from the club shop.
wasn't impressed, queue hardly moved from 2.45pm onwards ,gave up ................ :down:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here