There are now two permitted dress codes

091eaca153a2fc21b85d8f61847350f7.jpg

or

f232876e1b95ff0bd95704258cd622fe.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No trainers or VANS style shoes (though with the latter it depends on which entrance you go in - I think).

No t-shirts or football shirts in the lounge area, but football shirts allowed when outside.

Jeans are allowed but need to be smart (no rips). No shorts.

Basically, similar to a golf club, but jeans allowed.

no trainers or vans style shoes (though with the latter it depends on which entrance you go in - i think).

No t-shirts or football shirts in the lounge area, but football shirts allowed when outside.

Jeans are allowed but need to be smart (no rips). No shorts.

Basically, similar to a golf club, but jeans allowed.

thankyou!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry to hi-jack this thread but I have never been in the 1901 club as yet. I dont suppose any 1901 member would like to slum it one day and take my seat in the north stand as a swap?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Wear a shirt but make sure you don't tuck it in to your trousers, arrange your belly so that it bulges out above your belt, put on some pointed shoes, cover your hair with gel and spray yourself liberally with one of those male deodorants that smell like lavatory cleaner, and you'll be fine

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Was going to start a similar thread myself! Got a couple of 1901s for the Blackpool game and will be my first time up there.

Are you allowed to look people directly in the eye? Can we clap whilst watching the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here