Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] its my birthday

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm obliged to wish you the customary birthday wishes but I feel similarly obliged to point out that starting a thread wishing yourself a happy birthday really isn't terribly British chap.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Happy Birthday Mark! Hope you get the headache i've now got, but thanks to an excellent day of laughter and frolics rather than the bug that's paining me.
Here's to 3 points too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am desperate for the team to give you the birthday present you deserve -3 points tomorrow! Happy Birthday!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
50 years ago today Bobby Smith scored twice on his BHA home debut. My wife had a baby boy at 3.15 pm as I sat comfortably in the West Stand.
It sounds a bit mercenary, but in those days Maternity Home visiting was 7.00-8.00 pm and an hour on Sunday afternoon. How things have changed, some for the better I suppose.
So Happy Birthday Mark and Happy Birthday my not so little boy, who will be necking Harvey's at the Amex tomorrow. While his dad does his usual half time routine of Piggy Pie Quality Control checks. :cheers:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I actually was expecting this thread believe it or not (but I couldn't remember the date).

Happy Birthday Mark x

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
were loose

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Happy birthday Mark1234 lets all hope you get your wish for 3 points tomorrow and on a personal note have a very good day. SEAGULLS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here