Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mod weekender - traffic question

Normally come the the footy via M25/M23 as the A27 is a nightmare. Will this weekends mod activity cause major traffic problems down A23?

Thinking of going to Brighton on Sunday as Young Pottings have been promised that they can go on the scary rides on the pier. Will our peace be interrupted by elderly mods and rockers ending up in casualty having strained themselves trying to throw deck chairs at each other?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Can't someone tell them it might drizzle a bit this weekend? The damp will play havoc with their skin conditioner.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Only traffic congestion will be caused by "rubberneckers" sniggering at broken down scooters on the hard shoulder. Pah!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
From The Jam, Secret Affair, The Truth and The Chords (UK) are playing The Centre on Saturday night. Security will be throwing people in, from reports I've heard on ticket sales :rolleyes:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
From The Jam, Secret Affair, The Truth and The Chords (UK) are playing The Centre on Saturday night. Security will be throwing people in, from reports I've heard on ticket sales :rolleyes:

The real deal are the two allnighters at the Komedia, both sold out months ago

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I will be down there with my white Lonsdale T-shirt and whistle.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Or Car Nation!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

To be brutal, From the Jam do well pulling in a decent crowd at Concorde 2, but The Centre, if it is the main hall, is surely a bridge too far, underwhelming support acts notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
To be brutal, From the Jam do well pulling in a decent crowd at Concorde 2, but The Centre, if it is the main hall, is surely a bridge too far, underwhelming support acts notwithstanding.

The admission price, £25 + £3 booking fee is surely too much....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here