Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't even know how to introduce this...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sounds better than Harveys.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hmmmmm. I smell Palarse sc*m. KT17 is the postcode for Epsom, unhygienically too close to Croydon for my liking.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Grubbyhands you're right on my address... but wrong on the allegiance. STH in the Prostate Stand, & work in booze so see this sort of stuff. If I find any drink made from a smoke-damaged eagle, I will let you know - but I doubt it!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Grubbyhands you're right on my address... but wrong on the allegiance. STH in the Prostate Stand, & work in booze so see this sort of stuff. If I find any drink made from a smoke-damaged eagle, I will let you know - but I doubt it!

What the Hell is the Prostate Stand?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Fair do's mate. sounds like an interesting job.No offence intended but you can't be too careful eh? Get some of that grog in and report back to NSC.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I thought that was what us oldies* in the ESL were known as...

*Oldies - Prostate Stand, geddit? (Funny I thought).

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Fair do's mate. sounds like an interesting job.No offence intended but you can't be too careful eh? Get some of that grog in and report back to NSC.

No worries Grubby, nice one. If you look at some of the other pages on that Drinks Business article you will need a strong constitution...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here