Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Commission Report - The Classified 28 Pages

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
According to Congressman Walter Jones:

“You have to go down into a room that is guarded by uniformed officers, and then also you have an FBI person to sit there in the room. you can’t make any notes. The Bush people do not want it released. It’s not a national security issue. But it would be embarrassing to the previous administration if this information is opened for the public. . . . There will be no hope for America’s future if the American people don’t know the truth about a tragedy such as 9/11.”

http://www.voicesofliberty.com/vide...s-future-if-911-secrets-are-not-declassified/

For 12 years, 28 pages of a separate report, known as the “Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001,” that looked into what some of the international connections were and who might have helped the terrorists accomplish their feat, still remain classified to a level that even requires congressional members to obtain special access to review them.

...Jones said he was so rattled after reading the 28 classified pages last year, he immediately turned to fellow Rep. Steve Lynch (D-Mass.), who sits on the national security subcommittee for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and insisted he read the pages as well.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...gh-is-coming-with-classified-911-information/

“It is sort of shocking when you read it,” Massie told reporters. “As I read it, we all had our own experience, I had to stop every couple of pages and absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history for the past 13 years and the years leading up to that. It challenges you to rethink everything.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/...-everything-when-full-911-report-is-released/

A U.S. congressman calling for the release of classified material from a report into 9/11 has warned there would be 'anger, frustration, and embarrassment' if the redacted pages were made public.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssman-calls-release-redacted-9-11-papers.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Weird. I wonder what they say.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Probably confirms that people inside America were in on it....

What else would cause anger and a reason to re-think everything that he believed to be true for the last 13 years?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If there was a government conspiracy/cover up you wouldn't be able to go into a room and read it because it wouldn't be written down for a start. All a load of crackpot speculation. End of.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Probably confirms that people inside America were in on it....

What else would cause anger and a reason to re-think everything that he believed to be true for the last 13 years?

That the authorities were pre-warned of a possible terrorist attack and failed to take it seriously?

I'm sure there has been speculation about this for several years so if it was to be proven true i'd have thought it would provoke those reactions

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Think the point may be, theres more to hear about 911.

maybe, but normally, even on NSC, when posting such stuff, the poster makes some form of comment on it. I'm guessing that the OP might be a person whose reputation goes before him, and therefore feels no need to comment. I don't read the board enough to pick up on things like that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I believe the revelations are about the involvement of a supposedly "friendly" nation, a supposed "Ally".

That's what I am hearing, but I don't know for sure.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
The 28 pages probably cover up the cock-ups made by a few high ranking security officials and politicians in the run-up to 9/11 which, now read with the benefit of hindsight, could have stopped it happening had someone managed to link them all together.

Or

It could be the details of the huge conspiracy involving the US Government, Princess Diana, The moon landings, David Icke and The Illuminati :ohmy:

I know which gets my vote :yawn:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
maybe, but normally, even on NSC, when posting such stuff, the poster makes some form of comment on it. I'm guessing that the OP might be a person whose reputation goes before him, and therefore feels no need to comment. I don't read the board enough to pick up on things like that.

He did mate..

'Weird. I wonder what they say.'

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The New York Post calls it the "Saudi" report...

http://nypost.com/2014/03/08/victim-families-release-secret-saudi-911-report/

6a00d8341c62f553ef01156fc37a6a970b-800wi

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If there was a government conspiracy/cover up you wouldn't be able to go into a room and read it because it wouldn't be written down for a start. All a load of crackpot speculation. End of.

Pretty much this.

I definitely think there's more to the history of that day but I am nigh on certain it doesn't involve a government conspiracy. Maybe a monumental government **** up preceding or following it but not anything more sinister.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The 28 pages probably cover up the cock-ups made by a few high ranking security officials and politicians in the run-up to 9/11 which, now read with the benefit of hindsight, could have stopped it happening had someone managed to link them all together.

Or

It could be the details of the huge conspiracy involving the US Government, Princess Diana, The moon landings, David Icke and The Illuminati :ohmy:

Now if you had included something about Elvis and the Loch Ness monster in the second one then it would have been totally believable and i'd have picked it but as it doesn't, i am forced to chose option 1. - Am I right - what do i win ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Now if you had included something about Elvis and the Loch Ness monster in the second one then it would have been totally believable and i'd have picked it but as it doesn't, i am forced to chose option 1. - Am I right - what do i win ?

What you win is that i'll let you in on a little secret, Bin Laden was born into a family in Saudi Arabia that has very close links to the ruling Saudi Royal Family, but don't tell anyone, they may try and make a conspiracy theory out of it :wink:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When I lived in Al Khobar, our block of flats was next to Bin Laden Corp building... was using their company restaurant whilst ours was renovated...
Bin Laden family, outside the royals, is probably the richest in the country

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think the anger will come when people start saying,

"So you knew it was actually country X that was responsible. Why did you not tell us? Why did we lose so much blood and treasure in countries Y & Z, while never mentioning country X at all?"

"If we are not really interested in fighting the actual enemy who attacked us on 9/11, then what exactly are we doing?"

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Brilliant Interview with an ex CIA bloke on radio t'other day re Syria Iraq, Afghanistan.

Basically Obama Cameron USA Uk etc got it wrong and getting it wrong now - said stop calling them terrorists they are insurgents and they have a lot of support, stop trying to kill the leadership one by one all that happens is that they just promote the next guy who is just as able and willing. They should have killed them in 1996 when it first started, all the west supported arab spring has done is arm ISIS and the way they are going about this is never going to win its going to need boots on the ground and an ending. He said imagine if we tried to kill the wehrmacht one by one like they are now - the war would never have ended.

Made a lot of sense we are dumb just calling them terrorists they are a growing army.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think when a group is fighting 3 wars, in two countries (Syria, against Assad, and and other Rebel groups, and Iraq), they have moved on from being 'terrorists'.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Or

Yep, the latter are the same soles who are now claiming the James Foley beheading isn't true and they used faked blood :shrug:

Saw this popup in my facebook by the way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here