Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazza to make his comeback at my local rec!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He's ready

[tweet]502518054945714176[/tweet]

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
...but maybe not, as there's a pic today of him staggering around a WHSmiths with a bottle of gin in his hands and they had to call an ambulance.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Really sad.

I was lucky enough to see him in his pomp. Fantastic natural ability - balance - explosive power - ingenuity - vision - passion.

You never knew what he would do next, and I suspect that went for his team mates too. Shame it all had to end up like this.

I'll never condone the way he treated his wife, but I wish the bloke all the best and hope he recovers. He made watching football what watching football should be about.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
image.jpg

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Gazza was spotted by one of my workmates brother this week in Primark of all places in Bournemouth and was told he absolutely wreaked of booze, very sad

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So many people have tried to help him, numerous stints in rehab, alas he doesnt seem to want to help himself so his spiral into addiction gets worse and will ultimately kill him in the not too distant future. That is the hard stark truth of the matter but unfortunately some people are just beyond help, I've seen it up close too many times and Gazza just looks too far gone now. He has the face and body of a 65 year old man and his internal organs must be completely shot to pieces, even if he quit alcohol forever tomorrow the damage he has done to himself is largely irreversible. Very sad but a cautionary tale to anyone unlucky enough to be captured by the demons of addiction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here