Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jozy Altidore to sign today/tomorrow

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
2 goals in 59 English appearances for Hull and Sunderland....... not what I would call marquee.......

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I could see him scoring a lot of goals in the Championship

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
He's not exactly an exciting signing if it's pulled off...

That said, he's got a good scoring record in the Dutch League if I remember correctly, perhaps the Championship is more his level.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
2 goals in 59 English appearances for Hull and Sunderland....... not what I would call marquee.......

He's not exactly an exciting signing if it's pulled off...

l

a hunch or specific info....... he really is shite,

after Barn door Davies, Barn door Billy and barn door Barnes, the barn door vacancy is currently open

He's played 71 times for the US. 71 times!! Jesus christ. And he had a 1 in 2 ratio in the dutch league.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's an odd one. A joke figure for most of his time in England, but a very good USA side missed him when he was injured at the World Cup finals.

Put me down as undecided.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Unless Borini joins Sunderland I can't see it. Balotelli to Liverpool, Borini to Sunderland, Altidore to us for a season long loan. Simple innit!

or as @ElPresidente suggests

Balotelli to Liverpool, Borini to Sunderland, Wickham to Palace, Murray to Albion

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
A lad I work with told me yesterday he saw him at Brighton station with a well dressed colleague .... I laughed and thought it was a wind up so I didnt post. I guess even if it was him it still depends on terms etc :shrug:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
He is useless. Why would we want him? Totally ill-suited to English football. Hoping this prediction is accurate as all the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here