Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Views from a Bolton forum...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Again, an away loss to Brighton wouldn't normally be seen as a bad result if the performance and effort was there but you know if one goal goes in then more will follow. If we score we won't push on for another and drop deeper and deeper until we're practically in Cherbourg.

That'll be good they will all be stuck to the west stand touchline

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
" If we score we won't push on for another and drop deeper and deeper until we're practically in Cherbourg."

:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crikey and I thought we were the home of doom merchants and miserable B'Stards!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Brilliant reading these threads .

Brighton is seen as a hard place to go these days.

Wonderful

Whats our record v Bolton like at the Amex , seem to recall a last min equaliser last year , years before ?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Good thread, and a remarkable contrast to other recent threads from fans of northern opponents (Wednesday, Leeds...) not least in that two pages of posts so far contain only one (relatively mild) homophobic remark

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex

Wonderful

Whats our record v Bolton like at the Amex , seem to recall a last min equaliser last year , years before ?

Last season was a come from behind 3-1 win(3 goals in 5 mins I think) previous season was the last kick of about 6 mins injury time for a1-1 draw. We dominated the game but only had a Bruno wonder strike in the plus column.a right kick in the teeth went home felling like a defeat

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Wonderful

They bloody equalised in injury time.

I had a fiver on Bruno 1-0 at 165/1 in that game, it was all going well until the 93rd minute!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They bloody equalised in injury time.

I had a fiver on Bruno 1-0 at 165/1 in that game, it was all going well until the 93rd minute!
Yep, that was 2 years ago. I was doubly disappointed as my wife's family is from Bolton and one works for the club.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here