Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 1901......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This might catch on or might sink without a trace....

Room 1901 is basically Room 101, however changed for obvious reasons.

You can post once a day your pet hate or dislike that you would like to banish to room 1901 and please give a reason. Now here is where it may fall down the person who posts after you gets the vote whether or not the persons above choice goes into room 1901 and again please give a reason and so on.......

worth a punt to cheer people up in these much troubled times & bed wetting times.....

So anyone ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Charity Muggers..otherwise known as 'chuggers'. Just because that 'hot' bird would never approach you in a nightclub so why does she approach you chest out and flashing a gorgeous smile at you on the street in broad daylight. :shrug:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I was going to put "bed wetters" but then I realised I'd had a very minor but nevertheless embarrassing involuntary leak myself last Saturday.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I vote kicking the ball out when a player "may" be injured - head injuries yes, obviously bad injury yes, everything else NO

I also vote, tied in with the above, kicking the ball back to the opposition when the player clearly isn't that badly injured.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I vote kicking the ball out when a player "may" be injured - head injuries yes, obviously bad injury yes, everything else NO

I also vote, tied in with the above, kicking the ball back to the opposition when the player clearly isn't that badly injured.

I'm in favour of the above. Into room 1901 please.

One pet hate: 20mph speed limits.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes. In.

People who are glued to their phones whilst walking around town not looking where they're going is my nomination

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A few things:

- 20 mph speed limits - They're unenforcable and make me spend more time watching my speedo than the road;
- Bad referees - Constantly ruin matches;
- The transfer window - Either scrap it or end it when the season starts.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In. Immature

I'd go for all seater stadiums. Rail seats are the way to go.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Charity Muggers..otherwise known as 'chuggers'. Just because that 'hot' bird would never approach you in a nightclub so why does she approach you chest out and flashing a gorgeous smile at you on the street in broad daylight. :shrug:

SO this! One did this to me a year or so ago, then realised that I was in her class at school and apologised with a little hug, even though I hardly knew her. Very odd.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes. In.

People who are glued to their phones whilst walking around town not looking where they're going is my nomination

I will add people who walk around town and do their weekly shop on a sunday while wearing a massive bluetooth earphone which flashes very second with a bright blue light.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Door to door energy salesmen. Particularly ones who try to argue that the dearest company in the market is cheaper than the one I'm on until I eventually close the door on them.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I will add people who walk around town and do their weekly shop on a sunday while wearing a massive bluetooth earphone which flashes very second with a bright blue light.

Shoppers who have huge trolly loads who use the self service and take bloody ages!!!! F***ing annoying

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Shoppers who have huge trolly loads who use the self service and take bloody ages!!!! F***ing annoying

Mums having their weekly natter in the middle of any/every shopping aisle with their trolleys and offspring taking up the entire width of the entire aisle with no awareness that anyone else may be shopping in said aisle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here