Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So that's why palace didn't take Malkay.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Nobody will be too bothered about the homophobic stuff, we know that.
The sexist stuff; FA, pot - kettle - black.
The "Black Monopoly" text will be the end of him.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Sounds like we found out in the nick of time and pulled the plug. Like others have said, would have been a disaster if this had broken after MM had signed on the dotted line.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
THE DAMNING MESSAGES

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3AyVT4j9T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
That may be true!

But on a side point, why is it so bad that these messages were sent PRIVATELY between two friends?

These messages came to light after a dawn raid on Moody’s south London home in March this year, as part of Cardiff’s £750,000 investigation into eight controversial transfers.

They engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence.

They were investigating alleged wrongdoing related to one of these transfers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3AyWDqRhN

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
These messages came to light after a dawn raid on Moody’s south London home in March this year, as part of Cardiff’s £750,000 investigation into eight controversial transfers.

They engaged London law firm Mishcon de Reya, whose investigators obtained a search order from the High Court to enter Moody’s house in Balham, seizing work computers and phones and taking electronic imagery of evidence.

They were investigating alleged wrongdoing related to one of these transfers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3AyWDqRhN

I know the raid was for something else, but what I don't like is the big condemnation of the private text messages. They shouldn't have been made public in the 1st place.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ouch... seem to have covered just about every group they could. oh, they missed dwarfs. dwarfists.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
That may be true!

But on a side point, why is it so bad that these messages were sent PRIVATELY between two friends?

Is this a joke? If you can't work it out for yourself then I'm certainly not the one to tell you what's wrong with what was done and said. Do a Google search for 'discrimination' and see if it gives you any clues. :flounce:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Palace have done well to dodge a huge bullet there by passing on Mackay, if he had gone there and teamed up with Moody that could have been an incredibly toxic partnership if any of these reports are to be believed. I would have loved to have seen such a train wreck hit Palace but I'm sure they wont dissapoint us now they have to appoint their second choice.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] consoles Milky

BvhIsNDCEAAUGnC.jpg:large

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Is this a joke? If you can't work it out for yourself then I'm certainly not the one to tell you what's wrong with what was done and said. Do a Google search for 'discrimination' and see if it gives you any clues. :flounce:

Pick out where discrimination has happened.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Moody and Mackay have been idiots while Palace are back to square one with their search for a replacement manager as the clock ticks down towards the end of the transfer window. All in all it's been a good few days.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here