Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon away 26th August? Roll call!!

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
My son and I will take a stroll down the road and potg. Hope we are better than the last time when Vincente played as a lone striker and we got stuffed.
Should be a good game as Swindon try to play a passing game aswell as us.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
84 miles from my front door? Sorely tempted... if I can get away from work pretty early.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
My son and I will take a stroll down the road and potg. Hope we are better than the last time when Vincente played as a lone striker and we got stuffed.
Should be a good game as Swindon try to play a passing game aswell as us.

Is it definitely POTG?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Have we been allocated that stand behind the goal with no roof? If it even still exists, haven't been for a few years.

we have been given 1000 tickets in the Arkells stand but if they sell there is another 2000 behind the goal..
i dropped in the Swindon ticket office today and they said tickets will be available on the gate,(thats if they all dont get sold out by Brighton and I cant see that happeneing) if the 1000 are sold in the Arkells stand then the stand behind the goal will be opened.

I will POTG.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here