Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the home end

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
Went up with a Leeds supporting mate yesterday and was sat or should I say standing in the south stand.
Not once told to sit down the whole game!!

Thought the new boys were outstanding!! Just shows our current group just needed a couple of players with that extra quality.
Holla is a great signing

Leeds fans are great they get behind the team but they were awful!!

Highlight of the evening was at the end, away fans signing were signing Brighton Hove Albion we own Elland road.
Leeds guy walking behind me "How tragic is that being sung by those nancy boys!!" :clap::clap::clap:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Highlight of the evening was at the end, away fans signing were signing Brighton Hove Albion we own Elland road.

Sorry, can you repeat that.

I'm sure it's funny, but I don't know what it says. :lolol:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Went up with a Leeds supporting mate yesterday and was sat or should I say standing in the south stand.
Not once told to sit down the whole game!!

Thought the new boys were outstanding!! Just shows our current group just needed a couple of players with that extra quality.
Holla is a great signing

Leeds fans are great they get behind the team but they were awful!!

Leeds guy walking behind me "How tragic is that being sung by those nancy boys!!" :clap::clap::clap:

The problem with the Amex at present is that those in charge of H&S/matchday arrangements aren't football fans and don't want football fans. They are seeking out theatre goers and its suffocating the atmosphere. Other than them fluking into the PL that's the thing that palace have over us, they have football fans running things rather than administrators and it allows a bit more atmosphere to be generated (only after getting into the PL so the plastics can return obviously). I'd love to see the shackles removed as I think the atmosphere generated in the Amex could be immense.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The problem with the Amex at present is that those in charge of H&S/matchday arrangements aren't football fans and don't want football fans. They are seeking out theatre goers and its suffocating the atmosphere. Other than them fluking into the PL that's the thing that palace have over us, they have football fans running things rather than administrators and it allows a bit more atmosphere to be generated (only after getting into the PL so the plastics can return obviously). I'd love to see the shackles removed as I think the atmosphere generated in the Amex could be immense.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here