Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Been over to the Bolton board

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
"I am now convinced that the man thinks he's a tactical genius when he is in fact a confused little man who has no idea what he's doing. The players look like they do because he confuses them and no-one dare argue or they get the Mears/Eagles/Andrews treatment. His whole approach to football us negative. He allows mediocre teams to dictate how we play. I honestly think that the players, left to their own devices, would organise themselves better. He has to go. Now. I care not that it will cost. Keeping the fckr will cost a damn site more. Go you Scotchish c*nt .... and be quick about it."

Poor Dougie :lolol:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I really don't understand why they have sacked him, they have a massive squad capable of promotion but they spent last season and probably this season in mid table

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I really don't understand why they have sacked him, they have a massive squad capable of promotion but they spent last season and probably this season in mid table

Not quite. They have a massive squad of overpaid bang average players, and to compound matters, Freedman doesn't have a clue how to play them. All good news for us.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
moving to Bolton really was a terrible career move for him wasn't it

It looked weird even at the time, and even from an Albion perspective. Admittedly pre-Holloway Palace werenothing to get excited about, but Botlon even then (and even on the promise of spending more cash) had a kind of kryptonite glow about them. Bizarre.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It would be great to get a repeat of that video from last season of the woman outside slagging him off when he gets on the bus. "You're worse than Owen Coyle, and he was a *****", with a Brighton fan shouting "hear hear" in the background! sadly, I cannot find it on youtube

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They do seem likely to bring in Jordon Ibe & Max Clayton before Saturday, but nonetheless it would be quite splendid to get him fired.

If Bolton can afford to fire him, that is. Their losses were considerably worse than ours, weren't they?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It would be great to get a repeat of that video from last season of the woman outside slagging him off when he gets on the bus. "You're worse than Owen Coyle, and he was a *****", with a Brighton fan shouting "hear hear" in the background! sadly, I cannot find it on youtube
Definitely was removed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mostly, they absolutely hate Freedman over there. No surprise as they have been shìt for most of his tenure, and right now only have 1 point.

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewforum.php?f=4

Wouldn't it be absolutely LOVELY if we could absolutely annihilate them on Saturday, and cost that dopey Palace prick his job?

Would be lovely however we are dire at home and despite plugging gaps in the squad we are majorly short up front. We definitely don't have an annihilation in us!!! -Not too confident.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They do seem likely to bring in Jordon Ibe & Max Clayton before Saturday, but nonetheless it would be quite splendid to get him fired.

If Bolton can afford to fire him, that is. Their losses were considerably worse than ours, weren't they?

Max Clayton the powerhouse that scored 9 in 74 at Crewe ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Would be lovely however we are dire at home and despite plugging gaps in the squad we are majorly short up front. We definitely don't have an annihilation in us!!! -Not too confident.

I wasn't either, until Warren Aspinall described CMS as having run Leeds ragged all game. Maybe we've found a system that suits him?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wasn't either, until Warren Aspinall described CMS as having run Leeds ragged all game. Maybe we've found a system that suits him?

Maybe. Would be lovely to find a system that could combat these championship plodders sitting 11 behind the ball and invariably getting 1 lucky goal and beating or drawing with us EVERY FVCKING GAME at the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here