Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL goal from the stands....

awesome. what happened to the wall?

I am sure that he used to do that sort of thing regularly back in the Withdean days? Did he do a celebratory flip, youngest Potting has yet to witness one live - I saw him do it against Wolves 2 seasons ago - she was gutted because she was at Brownie camp and missed the game.

Great wall - not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
So good to see the somersault again, must have been great to actually have been there, respect to all those who went. But it was also special at the beam back. Looking forward to Saturday :albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I assumed it went through or under it at the time. But just looking at the video I wondered whether it parted invitingly in a sort of "you deserve another goal, here you go" type way.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I am sure that he used to do that sort of thing regularly back in the Withdean days? Did he do a celebratory flip, youngest Potting has yet to witness one live - I saw him do it against Wolves 2 seasons ago - she was gutted because she was at Brownie camp and missed the game.

Great wall - not.

You can see the backflip in that video, just.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I assumed it went through or under it at the time. But just looking at the video I wondered whether it parted invitingly in a sort of "you deserve another goal, here you go" type way.

I saw a photo last night on someone's Twitter where you can see the wall jumping leaving a gap under their boots.

Found it.

[tweet]501858672939913216[/tweet]

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So good to see the somersault again, must have been great to actually have been there, respect to all those who went. But it was also special at the beam back. Looking forward to Saturday :albion2:

Seeing it on sky last night, the last bit looked to be more of a sideways flip rather than his old school sumersault - I guess he has been told off enough time now about the risk of snapping his hamstrings on landing so he has changed the ending.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Seeing it on sky last night, the last bit looked to be more of a sideways flip rather than his old school sumersault - I guess he has been told off enough time now about the risk of snapping his hamstrings on landing so he has changed the ending.

It's landing on his ankle that's the problem. It was still giving him a problem early last season when he had to have surgery to remove the plate.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's landing on his ankle that's the problem. It was still giving him a problem early last season when he had to have surgery to remove the plate.

oh ok, that's true, I'm sure I can also remember reports of poyet telling him off because of hamstring concerns, either way he still seems to have taken it on board to make the landing safer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here