holla-19aug14-ld229-1841401_478x359.jpg

Danny Holla in action at Leeds.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:30 21st August 2014
by James Hilsum
I was pleased with how I played and felt I showed a good range of passing"
Danny Holla

Danny Holla was delighted to make a winning start to his Brighton & Hove Albion career, after an impressive midfield display against Leeds United.The Dutchman played his first match in three months in the heart of Albion’s midfield and is targeting a full return to fitness.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "It was good to get out on the pitch again. I haven’t played a game for three months and I’m a little bit tired now, but it’s a great feeling to get the three points.
"Everything has happened really quickly. On Saturday I went to the hotel with the team, before training on Sunday and Monday and then helping the team to victory on Tuesday.

[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

"In the first-half, especially in the first 30 minutes, I was pleased with how I played and felt I showed a good range of passing."I still have to play a few games to get back to full fitness, so it was good to be involved last night. I hope I can play on Saturday and if I play in the next two or three games, then I will be fit."
Holla also believes his style of playing style will suit Albion and is aiming to make a big impact on the team this season.
"I hope I can play a lot of games. With this team we want to play good football from back-to-front. I want to help the team play good football, win games and score a lot of goals."
[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V bolton
[/h]saturday 23rd AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V charlton
[/h]SATURDAY 30th AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v blackpool
[/h]SATURDAY 20TH september, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here