Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk - Disabled Fans?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Couldn't see a thread on here about this but may have missed it, if so I apologise.

However, I was just reading through Twitter and saw that someone had tweeted the club saying that Lewis was mocking the disabled Leeds fans this evening. Has anyone heard about this/seen what happened?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Couldn't see a thread on here about this but may have missed it, if so I apologise.

However, I was just reading through Twitter and saw that someone had tweeted the club saying that Lewis was mocking the disabled Leeds fans this evening. Has anyone heard about this/seen what happened?

No, are you sure it was not Billy Sharp?....apparently he was a bit disabled after the last time Dunk played against him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh god this is going to open a can of worms.
Mocking the disabled, disgusting.
Mocking any Leeds fan, disabled or not is ok.
Not going to say which one I agree with.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Can you provide that link?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408485730.570467.jpg

Hopefully this works. Never added an attachment on tapatalk before.

It may have just been a case of him celebrating in front of them and knickers getting twisted

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One fan? I wouldn't read anything into it. Just a bitter Leeds fan and there's plenty of them. I just cannot see Dunk doing this.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
With all due respect, was this even worth a thread? The amount of bollocks that is spouted on twitter in my limited experience is an absurd amount, I'd have thought if there was any truth in it whatsoever a lot of Leeds fans would be up in arms instead of one bloke.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
If it's what I'm thinking of then nothing to worry about. In the last few mins of the game dunk won a throw in near the corner flag. There was a row of about 8 fans, one of them must of said something to dunk, all
He did was put the 2-0 sign up with his fingers.(not swearing) that's the only thing I can think it could be.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If it's what I'm thinking of then nothing to worry about. In the last few mins of the game dunk won a throw in near the corner flag. There was a row of about 8 fans, one of them must of said something to dunk, all
He did was put the 2-0 sign up with his fingers.(not swearing) that's the only thing I can think it could be.

Looks like one of his mates was there-

Rob Sumner ‏@robtomsumner 48m
[MENTION=15917]lewis[/MENTION]dunk [MENTION=2150]james[/MENTION]newell11 DUUUUUUNNNNKKKK!! Cheers for giving me something to shout about, good banter ✌️- 👌😂 #playedusoffthepark

Looks like the original tweeter has overreacted massively, even if he thought the hand gesture was aimed at disabled fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunk just tweeted '@lewisdunk: Some people on here! Get your facts right before accusing!' - obviously a response to the moron making stuff up :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here